Countdown To Christmas Holiday Card Class Series
Well, this year, it’s gonna be different!
Create 48 Holiday Cards By December 7th!
Bring your friends and join me once a month to do your cards a little at a time! Plus, you’ll be taking home Holiday Catalog items that you can use for more holiday projects all season long!
Here’s how it works…
Countdown To Christmas Class Basics
- Who: Anyone who wants to make holiday cards—any level of stamper!
- What: Create 12 holiday cards (6 each of two cool styles) plus, receive the featured stamp set & additional products to take home to use on more holiday projects!
- When: Classes are the first Saturday of every month from September thru December (September 7, October 5, November 2, and December 7), at 2pm, OR make them on your own with a Class-To-Go!
- Where: My house in SW Fort Wayne, IN, OR in the comfort of your own home with a Class-To-Go!
- Cost: $40 per class if you choose clear mount stamps. The price will vary for wood mount stamps. Shipping additional for Class-To-Go.
- Class Series Bonus: Take all 4 classes & receive a FREE Stocking Stuffer Class Kit in December ($15 value)!
Countdown To Christmas Class Details
What Comes With My Class Kit?
- Kits contain all the pre-cut card stock and embellishments you’ll need to create your cards.
- You’ll also receive the featured stamp set, which you’ll put together and use for your projects at the class.
- Plus, you may also receive additional products that you’ll use to create your projects and take the remaining home. The value of the stamp set and any additional items will be approximately $30 retail value!
- I will email card instructions to all participants, with a complete supplies list for the two cards we are creating, so you can make more on your own!
- You’ll also receive one bonus card idea you can try on your own!
What If I Already Have That Stamp Set? You can substitute any item you already have with one of equal value, or greater value and pay the difference.
What Do I Have To Bring? I will have all the tools on hand, but it’s BYOB—Bring Your Own Blocks for clear mount stamps. It’s also BYOS—Bring Your Own SNAIL or similar adhesive. SNAIL refills will be on hand to purchase for $3.50.
Customize Your Classes To Fit Your Needs!
This class series is completely flexible to suit your busy holiday schedules!
- Attend 1 class…or all 4—whatever works for you! No commitment!
- Need more than 48 cards? There’s an option to add more cards to any class.
- Missed a class? Once a class is opened up, it will be available for order along with the current class each month! You won’t miss a thing!
- Have a large group of stamping friends? Let me host a private stamp-a-stack class with your friends, ladies group, or co-workers at your place or mine! Contact me to schedule.
- Not in the Fort Wayne area? Order a Countdown To Christmas Class-To-Go Kit—everything is pre-cut & ready-to-assemble, just add your own stamping. I’ll email step-by-step instructions and a supply list to help you order any stamps or ink you may need.
Class Costs & Bonus Options
Here are the featured stamp sets for each month and the cost difference for wood mount.
- September: Christmas Messages—$40 clear mount, $48 wood mount.
- October: Festive Flurry—$40 clear mount, $50 wood mount. Festive Flurry Bundle Option—$57 clear mount, $65 wood mount. No additional products this month.
- November: Christmas Collectibles Bundle—$40 clear mount, $45 wood mount.
- December: Color Me Christmas—$40 clear mount, $45 wood mount.
Want More Cards? You can add a dozen more cards to any class for only $10 more!
Class Series Bonus: Take all 4 classes—receive a FREE Stocking Stuffer Class Kit ($15 value) at the December class! You can work on those projects at class or take them home to make!
Bring-A-New-Friend Gift: Invite a friend who is new to Too Cool Stamping, and when you both sign up, you’ll both receive a little holiday gift from me at the class!
Fine Print & Whatnot: All class fees must be paid for at the time of registration by credit card, cash, personal check or money order. You can substitute products or add products on to your order, but I will need to know at the time of registration. This is a whole new class offering, so I reserve the right to change the fine print for clarification purposes, if necessary.
Register TodayFor The Next Class!
Did You Miss The September Class? It’s Not Too Late! You still have the chance to take all 4 classes! September Class-To-Go Kits are still available. See details on the kit contents: Countdown To Christmas September Class. To order, please contact me to register by September 18, 2013.
Countdown To Christmas Class-To-Go Kits
If you are outside the Fort Wayne area, you can participate, too! Class-To-Go Kits contain all of the pre-cut card stock and embellishments needed to create the cards, and include the featured products as advertised. Cards are not pre-stamped and kits do not include ink, adhesives, piercing, heat embossing, or glitter.
- Multiple Class Bonus: Purchase 4 of ANY Countdown kits and you’ll receive the Stocking Stuffer Kit for FREE after the last class.
- Refer-A-New-Friend Gift: Refer a friend that’s new to Too Cool Stamping, and you’ll both receive a small gift in your class kit! Let me know your friend’s name if you aren’t registering at the same time.
Fine Print & Whatnot: The costs are the same as outlined for the regular class, plus an additional $5.60 Priority Mail shipping fee for clear mount. Extra cards supplies are available for each class in multiples of 12 for $10/dozen. You can order additional Stampin’ Up! products with your registration. I will charge actual shipping for the wood mount style stamp option, as well as for any extra products or cards ordered. Class-To-Go Kit fees are due at the time of registration by credit card only. Kits will be shipped out within 48 hours of the class date.
Register Today For The Next Class-To-Go!
Did You Miss The Previous Classes?
It’s Not Too Late! You still have the chance to take all 4 classes! All Countown To Christmas Class-To-Go Kits are still available.
- September Countdown To Christmas Class
- October Countdown To Christmas Class
- November Countdown To Christmas Class
- December Countdown To Christmas Class
To order, please contact me to register by November 22, 2013.
Have any questions? Contact me!