Announcing August Stamp-of-The-Month—Build A Birthday!
It’s time for another Stamp-of-the-Month Class, this time featuring the fantastic Build A Birthday photopolymer stamp set! The fun, rectangle shapes are designed to be combined to create either a cake or birthday candles! So cute! This is one of those sets that is perfect for ANY age, ANY gender and for multiple occasions, including weddings, showers and anniversaries! It’s a must-have for your stamp collection!
►Build A Birthday Class Kit Contents—Your kit will come with the Build A Birthday photopolymer stamp set ($16.00), Cherry On Top Washi Tape ($8.00) and a 1/2 pack of the 6×6″ Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper Stack ($4.00). You’ll also receive all of the pre-cut supplies to create 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs) with your Build A Birthday set, plus envelopes and instructions PDF!
Cherry On Top Accents—You’ll use some of the washi tape and paper for the cards, but you’ll have a lot left over to use on your own projects!
►Build Your Own Build A Birthday Cards—Have fun using your new Build A Birthday stamp set and Cherry On Top accents to create 6 coordinating birthday cards! You’ll have Two Cool sets of supplies for 3 different card designs and you’ll have lots of room for creativity for every one! Mix & match the stamps, washi tape and papers, or change the position of the elements for different looks! You’ll have so much fun playing with all of the options, and the designs are easy to duplicate on your own if you need more cards!
We’ll create 2 each of the following projects:
- Candles Banner Cards—Choose your favorite Cherry On Top background paper and create a candle focal point.
- Dancing Cake or Candles Cards—Pop up your rectangles to create a fun “dancing” cake or set of candles!
- Joy-Fold Birthday Cake Cards—Build a birthday cake on this fancy fold card!
Click the link to see details of the first card. I’ll be blogging about the other two projects in the days to come to give you a closer look!
* * * * *
►►►Choose From 3 Class Options!◄◄◄
1) Local Class Kit—For local class or local pickup. $36 photopolymer
Stamp-of-The Month Class Night—Tuesday, August 18, at 6:30pm in my Too Cool Stamping Studio, SW Fort Wayne, IN. All local registrants are invited to come and assemble their Stamp-of-The-Month Class Kits using my inks and tools. Please bring your own A, B, G & H blocks and SNAIL adhesive. SNAIL Refills will be available for purchase.
2) Class-To-Go Kit—$36, plus $5.75 for Priority Shipping. All supplies are pre-cut and ready to assemble, with a step-by-step Instruction PDF emailed to you. Just add your own inks and adhesives*. Stamping is not included per Stampin’ Up! policy.
*Please Note: To complete this month’s class, you’ll need inks in these or similar colors: Memento Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush & Watermelon Wonder.
3) Demonstrator Class Option—If you’re a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, order supplies for the Class Projects ONLY (no stamps, paper stack or washi tape) for $12, plus $5.75 shipping if necessary. Includes all the pre-cut supplies, envelopes and instruction PDF. Just add inks, stamps & adhesives.
SAVE! Join The Stamp-of-the-Month Fan Club—When you take 3 consecutive Stamp-of-the-Month kits, you’ll receive $5 off the 4th month’s kit!
* * * * *
Pre-Paid Registration Due By Friday, August 7—Contact me with your name, shipping address, phone number and which class option you want. I accept credit cards directly or I can send you a PayPal invoice that can be paid with your PayPal account or your credit/debit card. Local stampers may choose to pay with cash or personal check. I’m happy to substitute any of the products if you already have the supplies or want something different—just ask!
Fine Print & Whatnot: US Residents only. These classes may not be combined with, or count toward, other classes, workshops, private classes, stamp clubs, incentive or special events. Class Instruction PDFs are not for individual sale. Fan Club Discount is for consecutive classes only.