Choose your own color combinations! Cool Colors Example: I used the kit with Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Mint Macaron & Soft Sky!
Registration Now Open For August’s Swirly Bird Class Kit
Choose A Class-To-Go Kit or Local Class On August 30!
Registration Closes On August 16, 2016—Sign Up Today!
►Featuring The Swirly Bird Stamp Set—The August kit spotlights the super-fun & super-versatile shapes from the Swirly Bird stamp set, along with an optional Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Bundle add-on! You won’t believe all of the adorable styles of cards you can create with just one stamp set—from wispy to whimsical, elegant to eclectic!
►Swirly Bird Class Kit Contents—Your kit will come with $30 in products including: the Swirly Bird photopolymer stamp set ($25.00) and a package of White Perfect Accents ($5.00). You’ll also receive all of the pre-cut card stock & embellishments to create 6 unique cards with your Swirly Bird set, plus envelopes and instructions PDF! There’s also an optional Bundle option that adds on the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, which will give you endless possibilities for creating with this set!
►Create 6 Unique Swirly Bird Cards—Use your new Swirly Bird class kit to create 6 different cards in YOUR favorite colors! I typically do 2 each of only 3 designs, but there were just too many options with this amazing stamp set! The stamp set does not include sentiments, so I’ve designed the cards with enough flexibility for you to use greetings you already have on hand. I’ve kept all of the card supplies neutral, so you can select your favorite color combinations! And, best of all, whether or not you decide to purchase the full Bundle with the Thinlits or not, I’ll have all of the essential pieces die-cut for you!
Choose your own color combination! Warm Colors Example: I used the kit with Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach & Sweet Sugarplum!
You’ll create the following projects using your favorite color combinations & sentiments:
- Flowers On A Wavy Vine Card—Stamp flowers & leaves in your favorite colors!
- Swirly Die-Cut Blossoms Card—Create a bouquet of swirly blooms in your favorite colors!
- Swirly Stamped Swirls Card—Stamp an abstract swirly background in your favorite colors!
- Swirly Kites Flying High Card—Create cute kites in your favorite colors!
- Swirly Bird Wreath Card—Decorate a swirly wreath in your favorite colors!
- Swirly Sailboat on Waves Card—Stamp a swirly sailboat in your favorite colors!
►Optional Bundle Add-On—If you like the versatility you get with the Swirly Bird stamp set, you won’t want to be without the awesome Swirly Scribbles Thinlits! These dies coordinating beautifully to help you created layered collage elements opening up all kinds of creative possiblities! Plus there are dies to cut out those little stamped flowers and leaves which helps you save time! You’ll save 10% off the cost of purchasing the stamps and dies separately when you add the complete bundle to your Swirly Bird Class Kit!
• • • • •
►►Choose From These Swirly Bird Class Options!◄◄
1) Swirly Bird Basic Class-To-Go Kit—$40 for photopolymer stamps. Add $6.45 for Priority Shipping, if needed. All supplies are pre-cut and ready to assemble, with a step-by-step Instruction PDF emailed to you. Just add your own inks and adhesives (shown above). Stamping is not included per Stampin’ Up! policy.
2) Swirly Bird Bundle Option Class-To-Go Kit—$65 Bundle Class Kit includes stamp set & thinlits, add $6.45 for Priority Shipping if needed. All supplies are pre-cut and ready to assemble, with a step-by-step Instruction PDF emailed to you. Just add your own inks and adhesives (shown above). Stamping is not included per Stampin’ Up! policy.
3) Demonstrator Class Option—If you’re a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, order supplies for the Class Projects ONLY (no stamp set or White Perfect Accents are included) for $15, plus $6.45 shipping if necessary. Includes all the pre-cut layers & embellishments, envelopes and instructions PDF. Just add inks, stamps & adhesives.
Stamp-of-The Month Class Night—Tuesday, August 30, at 6:30pm in my Too Cool Stamping Studio, SW Fort Wayne, IN. All local attendees are invited to come and assemble their Stamp-of-The-Month Class Kits using my inks and tools. Please bring your own blocks and SNAIL adhesive. All Stampin’ Up! adhesives are available for purchase at the class.
SAVE! Join The Stamp-of-the-Month Fan Club—When you take 3 consecutive Stamp-of-the-Month kits, you’ll receive $5 off the 4th month’s kit! Please let me know upon registration that this is your third class.
• • • • •
Pre-Paid Registration Due By Tuesday, August 16—Contact me with your name, shipping address, phone number and which class option you want. I accept credit cards directly or I can send you a PayPal invoice that can be paid with your PayPal account or your credit/debit card. Local stampers may choose to pay with cash or personal check. I’m happy to substitute any of the products if you already have the supplies or want something different—just ask!
Fine Print & Whatnot: US Residents only. These classes may not be combined with, or count toward, other classes, workshops, private classes, stamp clubs, incentive or special events. Class Instruction PDFs are not for individual sale. Fan Club Discount is for consecutive Stamp-of-the-Month classes only.
• • • • •
►Swirly Bird Kit Recommended Supply List—Sentiment stamps, inks, adhesives are not included in the kit. Here is the suggested supply list for what is needed to complete the projects as shown. Let me know if you would like to add any of these products onto your order. Additional shipping may apply.
Recommended Sentiments—Use any sentiments you have on hand. I used these versatile stamp sets on my samples:
Recommended Inks—I created a cool and warm color combination for my sample cards, but you can you ANY colors!
- Wisteria Wonder Classic Ink
- Pool Party Classic Ink
- Mint Macaron Classic Ink
- Soft Sky Classic Ink
- Flirty Flamingo Classic Ink
- Peekaboo Peach Classic Ink
- Sweet Sugarplum Classic Ink
- Soft Suede Classic Ink
- Crumb Cake Classic Ink
- Sahara Sand Classic Ink
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink
- Dapper Denim Classic Ink
- Tip Top Taupe Classic Ink
- Memento Black Ink
Recommended Adhesives—You’ll need all of these!
Mark Your Calendar—Upcoming Stamp-of-the-Month Classes
- September 20—A new stamp set from the Holiday Catalog!
- October 18—A new stamp set from the Holiday Catalog!