The Sale-a-Bration Starts Today!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Today is the day! The NEW 2022 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog is now LIVE and ready for ordering! And, the NEW Sale-a-Bration promotion is officially here! Check out all the details below! Don’t miss the important “Before You Order” info below, so you don’t miss a thing!
2022 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog Items Are Now Available!
Check out dozens of brand NEW stamp sets, tools, Designer Series Papers and embellishments, all available now thru June 30, 2022.
2022 Sale-a-Bration Promotion—Now Thru February 28!
Earn FREE products when you place an order, host a party or join my Too Cool Team.
Three Awesome Ways To Sale-a-Brate!
1) FREE Products When You Purchase! You can choose a FREE selection from the Sale-a-Bration Flyer with every $50 or $100 order!
2) FREE Stamp Set With $300 Order! Earn a FREE Calming Camellia stamp set with a $300 party or individual order!
3) Select 2 FREE Stamp Sets When You Join! Purchase a $99 Starter Kit during Sale-a-Bration, you can select TWO FREE stamp sets from any of the current stamp sets available (excluding host and Sale-a-Bration sets)! Plus, you get lots more goodies with the Starter Kit! First, you’ll be able to select up to $125 in products of your choice with FREE Shipping! You’ll also enjoy a 20% discount on all future orders while you remain on my Too Cool Team!
Ready to Join? Purchase a Starter Kit Now!
Learn More About Joining My Too Cool Team!
Before You Order—Important Information To Know!
- Don’t Forget To Select Your FREE Products—You’ll earn FREE products for every $50 or $100 you spend. You can see the selections you’ve earned when you hit the “Checkout” button. To add your selections to your order, click on the shopping bag icon under the FREE item you want.
- Try My Paper Share To Sample Papers—Not sure which Designer Series Papers you like best? Sign up for my Paper Share to sample them all! Details and reservations below!
- Product Availability—Due to the ongoing supply issues, Stampin’ Up! is no longer having backorders of products that are temporarily out-of-stock. Instead, you’ll see the product shown as “currently unavailable” and you’ll only be able to order it when it is back in stock. You are welcome to contact me for more information about the availability of a product. The best way to know if a product is available is to search for it at the Online Store.
Sample All of The Brand NEW Stampin’ Up!
Designer Papers At A Great Price!
Sign-Ups Open For 2022 Mini Catalog Paper Share!
Featuring 93 Papers from the Mini Catalog & Sale-a-Bration Flyer
Ordering Begins January 4 for Groups of 8 People
The Paper Share Is Now Closed
Maternity Leave Update—We are enjoying our sweet little Ava, born on November 17.
►LIVE Classes—My regular schedule is temporarily on hold while we adjust to our new lives with baby Ava. I may do some LIVE videos without offering kits, but it will just depend on how things are going. I’ll let you know in plenty of time if I decide to go ahead with a LIVE Class.
►Right Now, I’m Still Working When I Can!—I’m taking some extra time to welcome my new baby, but rest assured that I’m not going anywhere! I will be working on ways that we can continue to engage and I can continue to inspire your creativity through stamping. It’s just going to look a little bit different for the temporary time-being. Stay tuned!
►Modified Maternity Leave—I’m on what I call a “modified maternity leave” between now and January 31. What this means is that I will not be having regular events, LIVE Classes, daily blog posts, or regular Facebook posts. However, I’m not stepping away from my business completely! I WILL still be touching base with you as much as I can, giving you updates on Stampin’ Up! promos, having some of my own specials, sharing creative ideas & tips, and, of course, giving you updates on baby girl. I want to still be accessible to you for ordering and any questions you may have. I thank you in advance for your understanding and continued business during my downtime and I’m looking forward to being back stamping with you regularly early in 2022.