Creating The Triangle Box
TIP: You can create these boxes in any size, just have the length be twice as long as the width and score at the halves. Our piece is 4×8”.
- Score the 8” side of the Soft Suede cardstock at 4”.
- On the 4” side, mark the top and bottom at the 2” mark.
- Create score lines from the 2” middle mark to edge of the 4” center fold on all sides.
- Fold one side together and punch 1/8” holes, repeat on other side.
Punched Window & Background Stamping
- Stamp your box before adding acetate window—it’s just easier to roll the wheel on a flat surface.
- Make sure the Scallop die is centered flush against the center of the Movers & Shapers die! Align your 4” box fold with the center scoring line on the die. TIP: make sure your box is centered along this fold and not touching either of the cutting sides of the die. Add extender pads and run through Big Shot.
- Trim acetate to fit inside your window and adhere with SNAIL.
Stamping & Finishing
- Stamp leaves onto Very Vanilla scrap and cut out.
- Arrange your pieces as desired and adhere with SNAIL or foam to front.
- Stamp a greeting in Soft Suede onto Old Olive scrap, punch or cut out.
- Use your bone folder to curl edges of greeting, adhere with Glue Dot.
- Thread Pumpkin Pie ribbon through holes and tie a bow.
Fill Your Triangle Box
- Autumn Hershey’s Kisses or Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are perfect because they match! Kisses work especially well because of their triangle shape—it holds more! Try it with any seasonal version of this candy for other holidays.
- Any kind of small, wrapped candy works well.