Local Class: Thursday, March 23, 6:30pm
OR Order A Class-To-Go Kit
Registration Closes On March 16, 2017
►Create Beautiful Cards From A Gorgeous Suite! The Floral Boutique Suite is an amazing collection of elegant stamps, dies and accents in an elegant Night of Navy & Whisper White color combination. Join us as we create 8 elegant cards that you can use for upcoming special occasions like weddings, bridal showers, anniversaries, graduations, or as a heartfelt thank you or thinking of you.
►Floral Boutique Class Kit Contents—Your kit will come with $13.50 in products including a half package of Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper (cut to 6″ x 12″), Floral Boutique Washi Tape, and a spool of Night of Navy Baker’s Twine. You’ll use those to create the class cards and have plenty left over to use on your own projects! The kit will also have all of the pre-cut card stock & embellishments to create all 8 cards, plus envelopes, instructions PDF and VIDEO Tutorial! Class-to-go kits do not include stamp set, ink or adhesives.
►Create 8 Floral Boutique Cards—We’ll create 8 fancy & fabulous cards showcasing the beautiful papers, intricate die-cuts and coordinating accents—5 fancy cards & 3 cards with fabulous folds!
- Diagonal Thoughtful Thanks Card—Pretty DSP paper flower and popped diagonal background!
- Special Note of Thanks Card—Spotlighting the Beautiful Night of Navy die-cut overlays!
- Floral Boutique For You Card—Featuring a little of every product from the suite!
- Wedding Wishes Card—Embossed white background with lovely stamped focal point!
- Floral Boutique Four-Fold Card—Fabulous, fancy-fold card showcases the beautiful papers!
- Congratulations Joy Fold Card—Another special-fold card highlighting the papers!
- Floral Boutique Stronger Love Card—Fun-fold card with washi tape accents!
- Floral Butterfly Thanks Card—Sweet vellum butterfly accents a gorgeous background!
►Optional Floral Phrases Bundle Add-On—Add on the Floral Phrases stamps & die-cuts bundle to continue enjoying this amazing look on your own! *Order this option and get a FREE Sale-a-Bration item!
►►Choose From These Class Options!◄◄
1) Local Class In Fort Wayne, IN—Thursday, March 23, from 6:30pm to 8:30 pm. Includes 1/2 pack of DSP, washi tape, twine and all the pre-cut supplies ready to stamping & assemble, just bring your own SNAIL adhesive! $25 class fee, plus $5 rebate if you place a minimum order at the event.
2) Floral Boutique Class-To-Go Kit—Includes 1/2 pack of DSP, washi tape, twine and all the pre-cut supplies ready to stamp & assemble, with step-by-step instructions PDF and video tutorial link emailed to you. Just add your own stamps, ink & adhesives. Stamping is not included per Stampin’ Up! policy. $25 class kit fee, plus $6.65 for Priority Shipping, if needed. Kits mail out on class day, March 23.
3) Floral Phrases Bundle Add-On Option with FREE Sale-a-Bration Item—Add the Floral Phrases stamp set and Floral Details Thinlits to your class kit order and select a FREE Sale-a-Bration item of your choice! Additional $48 for clear stamps, or $56 for wood, plus $3.00 additional shipping, if needed.
4) Instructions Only—You’ll receive links to instructions PDF & Video Tutorial emailed out by March 24, 2017. $10 fee
►►FREE Sale-a-Bration Item—When you order the bundle, you will qualify for a FREE Sale-a-Bration item of your choice! Select one item from either of these two brochures: original Sale-a-Bration choices or 2nd Release Sale-a-Bration choices.
• • • • •
Pre-Paid Registration Due By Thursday, March 16
Fine Print & Whatnot: US Residents only. These classes may not be combined with, or count toward, other classes, workshops, private classes, stamp clubs, incentive or special events. Kits will mail out on or before class day.
• • • • •
►Floral Boutique Class Kit Recommended Supply List—Stamps, inks & adhesives are not included in the kit. Here is the suggested supply list for what is needed to complete the projects as shown. Let me know if you would like to add any of these products onto your order. Additional shipping may apply.
Recommended Inks—I’ve included all the colors I used, but you can choose any colors you like.