Hi Stamping Friends!
I would love to put together a fun & creative stamping event for you and your friends featuring items from the Holiday Catalog.
Available Class Options:
- Introductory Class—FREE. Catalog tour and presentation of several project ideas featuring Holiday Catalog products, plus one small make & take project for your guests. 1-1/2 hours.
- Basic Private Class—$5 per person or FREE with an order. Presentation of sample products & projects from Holiday Catalog, then 2 make & take cards with envelopes. 2 hours.
- Private Class—$10 per person or FREE with $25 order. Short review of Holiday products & projects, then 4 make & take cards with envelopes. 2-1/2 hours.
- Stamp-A-Stamp Class—$20 per person or FREE with $50 order. Short intro and demonstration, then create 12 cards (6 each of 2 styles) with envelopes. 2-1/2 – 3 hours.
- Custom Class—Want to try gift card holders, stocking stuffer gifts, treat holders, gift packaging, home décor, or memory keeping? I’ll design a personalized class just for you! Just ask!
Private Class & Stamp-A-Stack Options
Here are some of the cards I’ve been teaching this season. Let me know which ones appeal to you the most and we’ll add them to your class!
1. Festival of Trees Merry & Bright Card
2. Letterpress Season’s Greetings Card (colors of your choice)
3) Blendabilities Christmas Bauble Card (ornament colors of your choice)
4) Happy Wonderful Christmas Wreath Card
5) Bright & Beautiful Stars Card (colors of your choice)
6) Letterpress Seasons Greetings Navy Card (colors of your choice)
7) Fesival of Trees Sending You Wishes Card
8) Festival of Trees Cardinal Card
9) Ornamental Pine Window Card
10) Ornamental Pine Peace Pennant Card (with vanilla or cherry background)
11 Bright & Beautiful Glimmer Foil Card (with any color background)
12. Bright & Beautiful Cherry With Gold Accents
Want more options? I’m creating new projects all the time and sharing them on my TooCoolStamping.com blog. If you see something there that you like, let me know!
* * * * *
Feel free to share this link and ask your friends to vote on which cards they want to create. When you’ve decided, please email me the number of the cards you’d like for us to do at your event.