Introducing the 2018 Color Revamp Club!
If you’re like me you can’t wait to try out all of the amazing new colors now available in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog! With 10 brand new colors and 6 returning In Colors, it will be so much fun playing with updated and fresh color combinations! Getting ink pads, cardstock and markers in all those colors can be hard on the budget. How would you like to get ALL of the NEW Color Revamp items without paying for it all in one big purchase? I’ve got the perfect solution!
For a limited time only, I’m offering a budget-friendly way for you to add all of the NEW Color Revamp colors of ink pads, markers & cardstock to your stamping collection—a few colors at a time! Here’s how it works…
We Need 4 Club Members For 4 Months—Local & Online Stampers Welcome!
Each month for 4 months, participants will receive a set of products in 4 NEW Colors!
- 4 colors Classic Ink Pads ($30 value)
- 4 colors Stampin’ Write Markers ($12 value)
- 4 colors Card Stock – 24 sheets; 6 per color ($8.50 value)
- FREE Matching Embellishment ($6-$8 value)
- Two Cool Handmade Cards w/envelopes
BONUS FREE Monthly Embellishment: Each month, you’ll receive one embellishment that coordinates with your featured colors: Faceted Dots, Glitter Enamel Dots, Poppy Parade Mini Striped Ribbon or Gray Granite Textured Weave Ribbon.
BONUS Two Cool Handmade Cards: I’ll also include 2 handmade cards features some of the new colors in your kit, with envelopes. Included cards may vary.
Monthly Club Cost—$60 per month, for 4 months. Plus, $7.25 for Priority Mail shipping, if needed.
Refill Ink Add-On—Additional $15 per month, for 4 months. No additional shipping fee.
Fine Print: Club order cannot be combined with other classes, workshops, clubs or private classes for additional incentives. There is no guarantee that your club group will go active if we have less than 4 participants for your group. US residents only.
How To Sign Up—I’ll be signing up interested participants on a first-come, first-served basis. Simply fill out the registration information by clicking the link below, and I’ll contact you to get your credit card info on file. Our club will start as soon as we get 4 participants to fill our group!
Color Group Assignments—Each participant will randomly be assigned an order for color groups. I tried to group the colors together that you could use together as best that I could.
- Color Group A: Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron with Faceted Dots Embellishments
- Color Group B: Gray Granite, Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Flirty Flamingo with Gray Granite Textured Weave Ribbon
- Color Group C: Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather with Poppy Parade Mini Striped Ribbon
- Color Group D: Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green with Glitter Enamel Dots