Reserve Your Stamparatus Now Thru December 30!
Orders Ship First In/First Out Starting March 19!
NEW Stamparatus Coming In 2018! The NEW Stamparatus is certain to be the must-have stamping tool for 2018! If you want an easy way to get perfect stamp placement, you will LOVE this amazing product! There are other brands out there offering similar products, but the Stamparatus combines all of the top benefits and improves on them! It will be a breeze to create perfectly positioned images, to quickly stamp multiple projects, to easily stamp multi-step images, and to re-stamp images that need a little more ink. Once you try it, you won’t know how you stamped without it!
Learn More: 5 Things About The NEW Stamparatus Video
My Favorite Stamparatus Features:
- Two removable & reversible plates give you the ability to stamp 2-step, 3-step or 4-step images quickly and accurately, over & over!
- Grid lines on the base and on the plates help you line up stamps perfectly!
- Two open sides accommodate any size of card stock!
- Can be used with both clear mount and photopolymer style stamps!
- Strong & slim bar magnets help hold your paper in place, and they store on the bottom!
- Only $49.00!
Stamparatus Reservations Close December 30!
All Orders Accepted & Shipped First In/First Out In March!
Update: Stamparatus Reservation Changes! During the last reservation window, the allotted Stamparatus quantity sold out in just 15 minutes! To prevent that, Stampin’ Up! has announced some changes to the next reservation window, which opens again December 5 at 2pm MT.
- December 5-30 Reservation Window will continue to take reservation throughout the ENTIRE window and allow as many orders as they receive right up until December 30!
- Beginning March 19, they will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in their warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- In order to accommodate demand, limits have changed as follows: one reservation per customer and one per demonstrator.
- Because we are not limiting the maximum number of reservations for the second window, we will not offer a third window. This is the last chance for you to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
- If you pre-ordered during the previous window, you may order again this time.
How Does The Reservation Process Work? Reserve your Stamparatus at my Online Store. You will see a reservation link on the Stamparatus product page. You’ll need a customer account and a credit card number for your reservation, but your card will not be charged until the product ships next year. Once it becomes available, you will be asked to go back into your account to complete your order. At that time, you’ll be able to add other products to your order. When you finalize your order, you’ll also be able to earn Stampin’ Rewards, add a Host Code, and/or qualify for Sale-a-Bration promotional items that will be available from Jan 3 through March 31. See complete details: Stamparatus FAQs PDF.
FREE Embellishments With Reservation With Me! Reserve your NEW Stamparatus from my Online Store during the December 5-30 reservation window and I’ll send you a FREE Grab Bag of embellishments valued at least $15! This is an exclusive offer from Too Cool Stamping and reservations must be placed through my www.toocool.stampinup.net online store between December 5-30. Grab bag will be mailed out after payment for your order in 2018.