Registration Now Open For September’s Vintage Leaves Class
It’s time for another Stamp-of-the-Month Class, this time featuring the beautiful Vintage Leaves photopolymer stamp set! The gorgeous, sketched leaves work well for both focal points and background techniques, and they are perfect for autumn birthday, “thank you” and “thinking of you” cards! This is a classic, must-have set to have on hand for all-occasion cards for any time of the year!
►Vintage Leaves Class Kit Contents—Your kit will come with the Vintage Leaves photopolymer stamp set ($26.00) and 1/2 package of Gold Basic Metal Buttons ($4.00). You’ll also receive all of the pre-cut supplies to create 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs) with your Vintage Leaves set, plus envelopes and instructions PDF!
Gold Basic Metal Buttons—You’ll receive 16 Gold Metal Buttons (4 each of 4 sizes) to use some on your Vintage Leaves cards, and you’ll have leftovers to use on your own projects!
►Create 6 Vintage Leaves Cards—Use your new Vintage Leaves stamp set and Gold Metal Buttons to create 6 gorgeous autumn cards with beautiful golden accents! You’ll have Two Cool sets of supplies for 3 different card styles.
Add Your Own Sentiments—I’ve designed the cards to be easy to create with whatever sentiments you already have on hand. I’ve used the lovely all-occasion stamp set from the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit on my samples. Other sentiment sets I recommend: Endless Birthday Wishes, Tin of Cards, Happy Happenings, or Cottage Greetings.
We’ll create 2 each of the following projects:
- Watercolored Leaves—Use a Blender Pen or Aqua Painter to add realistic color to your Vintage Leaves.
- Fresh Foliage Collage—Layer the leaves in trendy autumn colors to create a beautiful patterned background!
- Elegant Embossed Leaves—A classy, neutral design featuring gorgeous gold heat embossing.
►Bundle It & Save—Add the matching Leaflets Framelits to your Vintage Leaves class kit and you’ll save 15% off the cost of purchasing the stamps and framelits separately.
* * * * *
►►►Choose From 3 Class Options!◄◄◄
1) Local Class Kit—For local class or local pickup. $38 photopolymer.
Bundle Option—Add the Leaflets Framelits ($25 value) only $58!
Stamp-of-The Month Class Night—Tuesday, September 22, at 6:30pm in my Too Cool Stamping Studio, SW Fort Wayne, IN. All local registrants are invited to come and assemble their Stamp-of-The-Month Class Kits using my inks and tools. Please bring your own C, D & E blocks and SNAIL adhesive. SNAIL Refills will be available for purchase.
2) Class-To-Go Kit—$38 Basic Kit; $58 for Bundle Kit. Add $5.75 for Priority Shipping. All supplies are pre-cut and ready to assemble, with a step-by-step Instruction PDF emailed to you. Just add your own inks and adhesives*. Stamping is not included per Stampin’ Up! policy.
*Please Note: To complete this month’s class, you’ll need inks in these or similar colors: VersaMark Ink for embossing, Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pool Party, Soft Suede & Tip Top Taupe,.
3) Demonstrator Class Option—If you’re a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, order supplies for the Class Projects ONLY (no stamps, paper stack or washi tape) for $15, plus $5.75 shipping if necessary. Includes all the pre-cut supplies, envelopes and instruction PDF. Just add inks, stamps & adhesives.
SAVE! Join The Stamp-of-the-Month Fan Club—When you take 3 consecutive Stamp-of-the-Month kits, you’ll receive $5 off the 4th month’s kit!
* * * * *
Pre-Paid Registration Due By Friday, September 8—Contact me with your name, shipping address, phone number and which class option you want. I accept credit cards directly or I can send you a PayPal invoice that can be paid with your PayPal account or your credit/debit card. Local stampers may choose to pay with cash or personal check. I’m happy to substitute any of the products if you already have the supplies or want something different—just ask!
Fine Print & Whatnot: US Residents only. These classes may not be combined with, or count toward, other classes, workshops, private classes, stamp clubs, incentive or special events. Class Instruction PDFs are not for individual sale. Fan Club Discount is for consecutive classes only.
Mark Your Calendar—Upcoming Stamp-of-the-Month Classes
- October—Happy Scenes & Hearth & Home Framelits Bundle Upgrade
- November—Peaceful Pines & Perfect Pines Framelits Bundle Upgrade
- December—Snow Place & Snow Friends Framelits Bundle Upgrade