Hi Stamping Friends!
I’m happy to announce that I’ll now be offering a new Stamp-of-The-Month Class EVERY MONTH! Woohoo!
You’ll Love Stamp-of-The Month Classes!
- Class Kits Include—A featured stamp set, coordinating products, and all the supplies to make the class projects. The number of projects may vary. Envelopes are always included.
- Local Classes—If you’re in the Fort Wayne area, you can attend my local monthly class night.
- Class-To-Go Kits—If you’re not in my area, or can’t make it to the class, order a Class-To-Go Kit and make the projects on your own, at your convenience!
- Build Your Collection—Along with the featured set, you’ll often get additional tools or accessories that can be used on future projects.
- Great Value—Most kits will range from $35-$45 and you’ll typically receive approximately $30-$40 worth of supplies, plus the class projects on top of that! Wow!
- Class Options—You’ll often have an option to upgrade to include more coordinating products at a discounted price! And, if you’re a demonstrator, you can purchase the class cards only!
- Substitutions—If you already have some of the products in the kit, simply substitute other items of equal or greater value and I’ll adjust the price accordingly.
Fine Print & Whatnot: US Residents only. These classes may not be combined with, or count toward, other classes, workshops, private classes, clubs, incentives or special events.
Check my Calendar of Events for details on the current class!
Previous Stamp-of-The-Month Class Kits
Here is a sample of my previous Stamp-of-the-Month classes:
* * * * *