Hi Stamping Friends!
ONLY 2 MORE DAYS!! Now is your last chance to take advantage of THE BEST PROMOTION OF THE YEAR! It all ends Friday, March 31, 2017! Plus, it's your last chance to earn a FREE VIP PASS to my awesome Sale-a-Bration Celebration event on April 23! All the details are below…
Final Chance For FREEBIES & Big Savings!
- FREE Item with $50 Order! Select a FREE SAB item for EVERY $50 you spend! Shop Online!
- $25 FREE products with $250 Order! Earn $25 extra Stampin' Reward Dollars for your $250 individual order! See regular Stampin' Rewards.
- Big Wish List? Join My Team For Extra Savings! Purchase a Starter Kit and select TWO FREE Stamp Sets of your choice with the purchase of a $99 Starter Kit, plus FREE shipping! It's THE BEST DEAL in the catalog! Bonus: You'll get 20% off future orders! There is NO obligation to sell and no penalties for dropping! Hobbyists are always welcome! Just enjoy the perks and stay as long as you like. See Benefits For Joining My Team!
Print Out Sale-a-Bration Flyers:
- Original Sale-A-Bration Brochure PDF (Card Tin Sold Out)
- 2nd Release Sale-A-Bration Items! (Glimmer Paper Sold Out)
- 7 Newly Released Selections (Sparkle & Seaside Embossing Folders Sold Out)
Sale-A-Brate Now…For A FREE Celebration Later!
Cool Treats Stamp Camp • Sunday, April 23, 2pm – 5pm
I'll be hosting a Cool Treats Stamp Camp after Sale-A-Bration and my Sale-a-Bration VIPs will be able to participate for FREE! Earn your FREE PASS for this $30 special event with combined $150 orders or by purchasing a $99 Starter Kit by March 31, 2017. Look at all of the fun things I have planned for you:
- Cool Treats 8-Project Stamp Camp Class Kit
- Prizes Drawings & VIP Gifts!
- Extended Sale-a-Bration Special!
- Ice Cream Bar with Sprinkles!
- To-Go Kit Option For Online VIPs!
Sweet Succulent Garden Gift Box
My favorite Designer Series Paper from the Occasions Catalog is the Succulent Garden DSP, and for two more days you can select this paper for FREE when you place a $50 order during Sale-a-Bration! Just use Item #147363.
I used this paper to create a beautiful gift box topped with the gorgeous paper succulent flower! This is a fantastic way to package a small gift for birthdays or Mother's Day. It's also perfect for table favors for bridal showers, wedding receptions, Mother/Daughter parties, and other spring events!
White Gift Boxes—I started with the plain White Gift Boxes as the foundation and decorated it! I love these boxes! They are a carryover item from the Holiday Catalog, and you can find them on page 23 of the Occasions Catalog. They measure 3" x 3" x 3" and have a heavy acetate sleeve that slides over the top for an elegant finish. You can decorate these gift boxes any way you like…dress them up or dress them down for any occasion!
Box Basics—I decorated this box with 2-3/4" squares of the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper adhered with SNAIIL adhesive. I used the colorful floral pattern on all four sides, and the coordinating Sweet Sugarplum checked pattern on the top.
Belly Band—I used the acetate sleeve as a belly band for the box to keep it securely closed. I wrapped some of the Sweet Sugarplum Succulent Garden Ribbon around the box with the sleeve on and tied it into a double-knot faux-bow. The sleeve allows the box be tied up in a pretty way, but it slides off for easy access to the box without having to untie the ribbon! Genius!
Sweet Succulent—I used the Succulent Framelit Dies to create a pretty flower on top of the box. I cut one each of 5 different sizes of the flower out of Mint Macaron card stock. Then, I used Sponge Daubers to sponge 4 layers for more realistic coloring of the petals. Here's how I did it:
- I sponged all of the petal tips with White Craft Ink.
- I sponged in the center of each petal with Always Artichoke Classic Ink.
- I sponged on the tips only with Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink.
- Once the ink was dry, I used a Bone Folder to curl up each petal.
- I adhered the largest 4 layers using Dimensionals.
- The small center flower is adhered with Glue Dots, then added a Pearl Jewel.
- The succulent flower is attached to the acetate sleeve with Dimensionals.
- Try adding a gift tag tied around the ribbon with White Baker's Twine for a personalized touch!
Shop Now For Items To Make This Project
Use Hostess Code CXHT6JRK for a FREE Pack of Lace Doilies in March!
• • • • •
I'd Love To Hear From You! Leave A Comment!