- NEW Occasions Catalog PDF—Browse The PDF.
- Sale-a-Bration Brochure—Earn exclusive items & extra goodies!
- Paper Pumpkin 3-Month Subscription—Only $55 thru March 31.
- Browse The 2016 Annual Catalog—See the current products!
- February Stamp-of-the-Month—Online class featuring Lift Me Up. Register by February 20.
- Sale-a-Bration Celebration—Local & online. Exclusive FREE April 16 event you EARN!
►February Hostess Code: A9A49SWG—Online order code to qualify for the Sale-a-Bration Celebration!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Do you order Stampin' Up products online from me, or anyone else? If so, please take a moment to read this story…
A Bittersweet Online Customer Story—Yesterday, one of my amazing customers was kind enough to place a $188 order at my Online Store. I sincerely appreciate any stamper who makes the decision to order from me, especially when there are so many awesome demonstrators from which to choose. But this particular order made me so sad for two reasons: first because this person didn't redeem all of the freebies they earned, and second because I have no way to let them know for next time or even thank them for their order.
Two Helpful Tips for Online Order Customers…
- Don't Forget To Redeem Your Stampin' Rewards! Orders over $150 qualify for at least 10% in Stampin' Rewards dollars that can be spent on any current merchandise and even a Starter Kit! You do not have to have an official "workshop" to earn and redeem those dollars! Check out the Stampin' Rewards chart for details! After you complete your initial order, you'll hit the continue button to take you to the page to order products with your earned dollars. If you hit the $450 level, you'll earn a half-price item, too!
To change your settings, simply log into your account, click on the My Demonstrator tab, and click the "Yes" button! I want to be able to provide you with the best customer service possible, but I can't if I don't even know who you are!
And, if you're the customer who placed that order from me yesterday, PLEASE contact me so I can send you a handmade card with my thanks!
• • • • •
Falling In Love Suite Cards—Two of my team members recently created beautiful cards with the products in the Falling In Love suite from the Occasions Catalog! Let's take a closer look…
#1 Michelle's So In Love Card—The first card was created by Michelle Hoover for our Occasions Kickoff Party last month. It's soft neutral colors and beautiful die-cuts create a lovely "love" themed card for a wedding or anniversary!
Background Basics—Michelle layered a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of the gorgeous Falling In Love Designer Series Paper onto a 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
Belly Band Sentiment—Michelle die cut an intricate belly band from a 5" x 2" piece of Very Vanilla using the So Detailed Thinlits. Then she stamped a greeting from the So In Love stamp set in Tip Top Taupe ink on the center label. I love how she added one Dimensional under the label to give it a little lift, then wrapped the ends around the back of the DSP layer and adhered them with Fast Fuse.
Die-Cutting TIP: You'll get the best results when you use the Precision Base Plate and new Big Shot Platform when cutting these intricate dies. The Die Brush will also help you get those little bits out of your die-cut, too!
Finishing Touches—After wrapping some Very Vanilla 1/4" Satin Ribbon around the layers, Michelle mounted the whole thing onto a Sahara Sand card base. Done! So simple and pretty!
#2 Peggy's So In Love Card—Peggy Tassler created another lovely card using the same DSP and some of the other stunning items from the same Falling In Love suite!
Background Basics—Peggy die cut a 5-1/2" x 3" piece of Very Vanilla with the So Detailed Thinlits to create the intricate floral die-cut layer. She adhered it along the bottom of a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Falling In Love DSP.
Delicate Details—Peggy wrapped a piece of the pretty Very Vanilla Lace Trim along the bottom, securing it with Multipurpose Glue. She mounted the layer onto a Sahara Sand card base, then added some small Pearl Jewels along the lace.
Sweet Sentiment—Peggy stamped a sentiment from the Falling For You stamp set in VersaMark onto a 3" x 7/8" strip of Sahara Sand, then heat embossed it with White Embossing Powder. It's popped up with Dimensionals. Love!
Products You'll Need To Make This Project
• • • • •
I'd Love To Hear From You!
Leave me a comment at the bottom of the page!
Until next time!
Earn exclusive products January 4 thru March 31, 2017. Browse the Sale-A-Bration Brochure PDF