Hi Stamping Friends!
The Sweet Strawberry Bundle is designed to coordinate with the awesome Berry Blessings combo Sale-a-Bration selection and today I'm sharing a pair of delightful cards using both! I demonstrated these as part of my LIVE Class this week. Check out a replay of my LIVE Class below and also the special BONUS deal I have for placing a $100 order this week! Not only will you be able to select the Berry Blessings combo for FREE, but you'll get a 25-Card Tutorial to jumpstart your creativity! Wow!
Create 5 Berry Sweet Cards & Receive Bonus 25-Card Tutorial!
Featuring the Berry Blessings & Sweet Strawberry Bundles
Choose From These 2 Class Options:
1) Receive FREE 5-Card LIVE Class Kit, Plus A 25-Card Tutorial PDF
when you place a minimum $100 order with Too Cool Stamping.
2) Receive a FREE 5-Card LIVE Class Kit Only
when you place a minimum $35 order with Too Cool Stamping.
Use Host Code 3HUB23MD
1) Earn The 25-Card Tutorial PDF & Class Kit—There are so many creative possibilities when you combine the Berry Blessings Sale-a-Bration selection with the Sweet Strawberry Bundle! When you place a minimum $100 order, you can select the Berry Blessings combo for FREE and I'll email you a 25-Card Tutorial packed with berry awesome ideas to jumpstart your creativity with these beautiful, coordinating products! It includes step-by-step instructions for making the projects from my LIVE Class, as well as 20 bonus projects created by some of my top demonstrator friends! I'll also send you the pre-cut supplies & accents you'll need to create 5 of the projects that I demonstrated during the January 29, 2021, LIVE Class! WOW! Simply place a minimum $100 order using HOST CODE 3HUB23MD.
2) Earn LIVE Class Kit Only—When you place a minimum $35 order, I'll send you all the pre-cut cardstock and accents you'll need to create 5 of the projects that I demonstrated during the January 29, 2021, LIVE Class! Simply place a minimum $35 order using HOST CODE 3HUB23MD.
Offer ends Wednesday, February 3, 2021. One FREE kit per order, per person. Kits will be mailed out by Monday, February 8, 2021.
**Do NOT use a Host Code if your order is $150 or more, so you can enjoy your FREE Stampin' Rewards dollars…I will automatically send a kit to you!
A Pair of Sweet Strawberries Cards
Stampin' Up! makes it so easy to make those pretty strawberry elements with the help of the Strawberry Builder Punch! I love how those berries complement the beautiful strawberry patterned paper from the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper! You can earn that paper, along with the Berry Blessings stamp set, when you place a $100 order during Sale-a-Bration only thru February 28!
Background Basics—I adhered the 5-1/4" x 1-1/2" piece of Berry Delightful DSP along the bottom of a Crumb Cake card base. Next, I embossed a 5-1/4" x 2-1/2" piece of Crumb Cake cardstock with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder and adhered it with SEAL to the card front.
Sweet Sentiment—For the focal point, I started with a Stitched So Sweetly scallop rectangle die-cut in Basic White and stamped a Berry Blessings sentiment on it with Granny Apple Green ink. I tied some Linen Thread around the die-cut before mounting it onto a 3-7/8" x 2-3/4" piece of Garden Green cardstock and adhering it to the card front.
Beautiful Berries—To make the strawberry elements, I stamped the Sweet Strawberry strawberry outline image in Poppy Parade onto a strip of Basic White cardstock, then stamped the filler image in Poppy Parade over the top. Next, I punched the berries with the Strawberry Builder Punch. TIP: Before stamping, take notice of how the berry is oriented on the punch. In this case, it's upside-down, so make sure that the image is close to the edge of the strip in the upside-down position. Also, you'll want to space your image a little apart to accommodate for the extra punched pieces that will occur with every punch.
I stamped the strawberry stems in the same manner with Granny Apple Green. Stamp the outline first, then the solid image over the top. Again, remember to check the positioning on the punch. In this case the stem should be stamped to the side so you can easily feed the scrap strip into the punch. Be sure to check the video for a full demonstration of this tip!
I attached the stems to the strawberries with a Glue Dot and popped them up with Dimensionals.
Finishing Touches—I finished by adding a few Champagne Rhinestones Jewels around the sentiment layer.
Two Cool—For my second version, I adhered the same DSP onto a Soft Sea Foam card base. This time, I textured the front with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. I also tied some Just Jade gingham ribbon from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack around the card front and tied it into a double-knot faux-bow.
Pretty Berries & Such—I stamped a Sweet Strawberry sentiment in Just Jade onto the Stitched So Sweetly die-cut this time and mounted it onto a 3-3/4" x 2-5/8" layer of Shaded Spruce. This time I popped up the sentiment layers and adhered the strawberries directly to the layers with SEAL adhesive.
Shop Items To Create These Projects
I'd Love To Hear From You!
• • • • •
Thanks For Stopping By Today!
Join My Too Cool Stamping VIP Facebook Group
Too Cool Classes & Events Calendar
2021 Sale-a-Bration Promotion—Now Thru February 28!
Earn FREE products when you place an order, host a party or join my Too Cool Team.
Three Awesome Ways To Sale-a-Brate!
1) FREE Products When You Purchase! You can choose a FREE selection from the Sale-a-Bration Flyer with every $50 or $100 order!
2) FREE Stamp Set With $300 Order! Earn a FREE Punch Party stamp set with a $300 party or individual order!
3) FREE NEW DSP When You Join! Purchase a $99 Starter Kit, receive 5 packs of NEW 6×6" Designer Series Papers, one in each color family, plus the 2020-2022 In Colors! And, you get lots more goodies with the Starter Kit! First, you'll be able to select up to $125 in products of your choice with FREE Shipping! You'll also enjoy a 20% discount on all future orders while you remain on my Too Cool Team!
Ready to Join? Purchase a Starter Kit Now!
Learn More About Joining My Too Cool Team!
2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog Items Are Now Available!
Check out dozens of brand NEW stamp sets, tools, Designer Series Papers and embellishments, all available now thru June 30, 2021.