- The Retired List is Here!
- New In Colors Announced!
- Color Revamp Coming!
- New Ink Pad Style!
Hi Stamping Friends!
One of the highlights of my weekend at the Stampin' Up! OnStage event was that I was honored for a milestone achievement in my business. I hit $200,000 in career sales at the end of 2017! Woohoo!
Earlier in the year, I received a congratulatory letter from co-founder Shelli Gardner and CEO Sara Douglass and 200K pin. And, I also received a congratulations card from COO Rich Jutkins. But, it was walking across the stage and getting a hug from Shelli that really made it special! During the hug, she whispered in my ear, "Congratulations! This is your moment. Take some time to wave!"
So I did! It's a good thing she mentioned it, because I was more nervous than I thought I would be and I wasn't thinking about enjoying it!
I've walked across the stage many times for annual sales or recruiting awards, but I'm usually in a group with dozens of demos. There were a total of 49 demonstrators who achieved the 200K sales milestone around the globe, and it was thrilling to be one of only 4 walking across the stage for it in Milwaukee! It was even more special to have 6 of my Too Cool team members there cheering me on! And, a very big thank you to Jodi, Darla, Marsha & Sara for capturing my moment!
Thank You, Stamping Friends! I feel so blessed to have the support of my amazing stamping friends on this Too Cool Stamping journey! From my loyal customers to my awesome family of Too Cool team members, I could not have achieved this milestone without you! You don't know how much I appreciate you all being there with your business, your creative inspiration, your encouragement, and most importantly, your friendships! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
• • • • •
See More Photos From OnStage! I'll be sharing more fun photos from my OnStage trip on my Too Cool Stamping VIP Facebook Group page! See pics from from CentreStage leadership night and OnStage, including team pix, new product sneak peeks and fun display projects using new catalog products! Don't miss out! Join the VIP experience now!
Print Out & Save The Supply List & Instructions
I'm so sad that the Birthday Wit stamp set is going away so quickly…it has such fun phrases for some very unique handmade cards!
- Fold Lemon Lime Twist cardstock in half to form card base.
- Emboss the card front with the Scattered Sequins folder using the Big Shot.
- Emboss the 3-1/2” x 4-1/2” Bermuda Bay cardstock with the Simple Stripes folder using the Big Shot and glue to the front of the card on an angle.
- Stamp the Birthday Wit sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink in the lower left corner of a 3-1/4” x 4-1/2” Whisper White piece.
- Stamp the Birthday Wit star burst image in Pool Party ink randomly on the lower portion of the Whisper White.
- Stamp the dots in Lemon Lime Twist ink randomly beside the star burst images.
- Glue the stamped piece to the front of the card on top of the Bermuda Bay piece angled the opposite way.
- Stamp the sentiment on the smaller piece of Whisper White in Bermuda Bay ink and cut out with Paper Snips.
- Pop up the sentiment on the first stamped image with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add some rhinestones to finish the card.
Shop For Supplies To Make This Project
Birthday Wit Folded Piece of Paper Card
I love this sentiment! LOL!
- Glue the 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Pick A Pattern DSP to the card base.
- Using Emerald Envy ink, stamp the large Happy Birthday sentiment onto the square piece of Whisper White cardstock. The edges of the big Happy Birthday will go off of edge of the cardstock, so make sure you have a scrap piece of paper underneath. Clean the stamp.
- Using Flirty Flamingo ink,and the 4" x 1" piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the sentiment again. Make sure that the Happy Birthday is fully stamped onto the the cardstock.
- Using Paper Snips, cut out the Happy Birthday sentiment, leaving a very thin white border around the outside edge.
- Stamp the starburst image onto the scrap Sahara Sand cardstock 3 times using Versamark ink. Shake the white embossing powder overtop, flick off the excess, and heat set using your Heat Tool. Punch each one out using the 1/2” Circle Punch.
- Die-cut the Emerald Envy sentiment using the Big Shot and the square Stitched Shapes framelit that is approximately 2-1/8" square.
- Glue the die-cut sentiment to the 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" Crushed Curry cardstock on a slight angle, so that they are slightly offset. Adhere the layer to the card, making sure that the Whisper White layer is straight with the sides of the card.
- Adhere the Sahara Sand starbursts to the card using Fast Fuse adhesive, and the large Happy Birthday using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a 12” piece of Flirty Flamingo Baker’s Twine. Tie into a bow and adhere to the card using a Mini Glue Dot.
Shop For Supplies To Make This Project
Which Retiring Items Are You Ordering Before They Are Gone?
I'd Love To Hear From You! Leave A Comment.
• • • • •
Thanks For Stopping By Today!