- FREE stamping and business supplies (value of more than $335)
- 30% discount on your first order
- 20% instant income from every order you place
- The opportunity to earn up to 20% in additional volume rebates from every order
- Use the Sale-A-Bration promotion (our biggest sale of the year) to jumpstart your new business
- A maintenance-free, low-cost business website to advertise your Stampin' Up! business
- A 24/7 ordering/training/resource demonstrator website from Stampin' Up!
- Add extra income to your household, save for a vacation or new car!
- Monthly team meetings, monthly magazine, and access to demo-only forum/gallery
- Discover lasting friendships with other stamping enthusiasts
- Flexible schedule (you work when you want)
- A fun career demonstrator as an upline to enhance your success, encourage and guide you
- And so much more…see a complete summary of benefits.
We Have To Act Quickly—Contact Me Today!
There are two stipulations that Stampin' Up! gave us:
1) The paperwork has to be postmarked and in the mail by this FRIDAY, January 21st! We have to mail the paperwork (online registration won't work), so I'll need to make my decision quickly to give the recipient time to select their customized Kit items and get the agreement in the mail!
2) The recipient should be up for the challenge of signing up one of their own recruits by the the end of Sale-A-Bration on March 31st. (You will get resources and support for doing this from me and Stampin' Up!) UPDATE after original posting: This only means you must be willing to TRY to get a recruit…you will not be penalized if you do not get one by March 31st.
Are YOU Up For The Challenge?
Have you been thinking about becoming a demonstrator? Are you interested in having your own, flexible stamping business? If you said "yes," YOU may qualify for this awesome opportunity!
Reply to this email as soon as possible and answer the following three questions:
1) What makes you the best candidate for this opportunity?
2) What would be the primary goal for your Stampin' Up! business?
3) What is your strategy for finding and signing up a new recruit before March 31st?
Please send the responses via email and include your name, phone number and email address
If you have questions about this opportunity, or the demonstrator opportunity in general, please let me know you would like me to call you back. Or, feel free to contact me at 260/341/1320.
I look forward to hearing from my motivated stamping friends!