Too Cool Happenings!
- NEW Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- TC Stamper Sampler Class—Modern Medley Set July 23
- Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Designer Paper – Thru July 31
- Blendabilities Markers Now Available!
- Browse the NEW Annual Catalog Online PDF
Hi Stamping Friends!
It's time for another Stamp-of-the-Month Class, this time featuring the new Traveler stamp set! Have you heard about my Stamp-of-the-Month classes? Here's a little summary about how they work…
You'll Love Stamp-of-The Month Classes!
- Class Kits Include—A featured stamp set, coordinating products, and all the supplies to make the class projects. The number of projects may vary. Envelopes are always included.
- Local Classes—If you're in the Fort Wayne area, you can attend my local monthly class night.
- Class-To-Go Kits—If you're not in my area, or can't make it to the class, order a Class-To-Go Kit and make the projects on your own, at your convenience!
- Build Your Collection—Along with the featured set, you'll often get additional tools or accessories that can be used on future projects.
- Great Value—Most kits will range from $35-$45 and you'll typically receive approximately $30-$40 worth of supplies, plus the class projects on top of that! Wow!
- Class Options—You'll often have an option to upgrade to include more coordinating products at a discounted price! And, if you're a demonstrator, you can purchase the class cards only!
- Substitutions—If you already have some of the products in the kit, simply substitute other items of equal or greater value and I'll adjust the price accordingly.
I received lots of requests to feature this set, and I have to admit, it was a very good choice, my stamping friends! I had a blast creating these projects and I know you will, too!
The Traveler set has become a fast favorite because the images can be used for a variety of occasions and they are perfect for masculine cards! And, you know how we are always looking for more images for masculine cards! Let's take a look at this month's kit!
►Traveler Class Kit—Includes the Traveler clear mount (or wood mount) stamp set ($19.95/$27.95), a package of Rhinestone Jewels ($4.95) and an individual Stamping Sponge ($1.17), plus supplies & envelopes for 5 cards!
We'll use some simple sponging techniques to create these stunning cards in an array of blues and browns.
- Crumpled Map Globe Card—Alter the Typeset DSP for a matching background behind the colored globe.
- Traveler Collage Screen Card—Learn how to create this fun, fancy-fold card that stands up.
- Triple-Time Train Traveler Card—The train image comes to life with this dimensional technique.
- Sail Away Ship Card—Combine three bright colors with the ship image to create a nautical theme.
- Masked & Sponged Gradation Card—With some simple masking and a little sponging, create a simple, yet elegant, "one layer" card.
Stay tuned…I'll be blogging about each of these projects in the days to come to give you a closer look!
►►►Choose From 3 Class Options!◄◄◄
1) Local Class Kit—For local class, or local pickup. $36 clear mount, $44 wood mount.
Local Stamp-of-The Month Class Night—Thursday, August 14, at 6:30pm in my Too Cool Stamping Studio, SW Fort Wayne, IN. All local registrants are invited to come and assemble their Stamp-of-The-Month Class Kits using my inks and tools. Please bring your own SNAIL adhesive. SNAIL Refills will be available for purchase.
2) Class-To-Go Kit—Add $5.60 for Priority Shipping. All supplies are pre-cut and ready to assemble, with a step-by-step Instruction PDF emailed to you. Just add your own inks and adhesives*. Stamping is not included per Stampin' Up! policy.
*Please Note: To complete this month's class, you'll need inks in a variety of browns and blues, plus black. I also used a temporary adhesive to hold the masks in place while sponging. You'll have to add your own sentiments, too.
3) Demonstrator Class Option—If you're a demonstrator, order supplies for the Class Cards ONLY for just $15, plus $5.60 shipping if necessary. Envelopes & instruction PDF included.
* * * * *
Order Now! Pre-Paid Registration Due By Monday, July 28—Contact me with your name, shipping address, phone number, and which class option you want. I accept credit cards directly or I can send you a PayPal invoice that can be paid with your PayPal account or your credit/debit card. Local stampers may choose to pay with cash or personal check. I'm happy to substitute any of the products if you already have the supplies or want something different! Just ask!
Fine Print & Whatnot: US Residents only. These classes may not be combined with, or count toward, other classes, workshops, private classes, stamp clubs, incentives or special events.
* * * * *
I can't wait to share this class with you! You're gonna love it!