- Request one to be mailed to you using the link below.
- Come to a Too Cool Stamping local event to pick up your copy!
- In Color Club members will receive one in their August kit!
CASEd from Julie Gilson at StampinGala.com.
- Stamp images over the entire background.
- Use the wide tip of the Liquid Multipurpose Glue to apply a very thin layer of glue over the entire piece. There should be no globs of glue, because that can cause the ink to bleed.
- Cut a piece of tissue paper that is larger than the background. Crumple up the tissue into a ball, then open it up and lay it on the background over the glue. Scrunch the tissue and pat it down onto the background, trying to preserve the wrinkling. Make sure it's adhered nicely along the edges. Let dry.
- Trim the excess tissue paper from the sides, then add to the card!
Background Basics—I started with a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Whisper White that was embossed with the 3D Scripty Embossing Folder. It's adhered to the Thick Whisper White card base with SNAIL. Don't forget, if you're using a Big Shot die-cutting machine, you'll need a blue Embossing Plate to adapt the thickness of this new style of embossing folder. See item in the supply list below, if you need one.
Stamped Faux Silk Layer—I stamped the Beautiful Friendship images in a collage bouquet over the entire 2-3/4" x 4" piece of Whisper White.
- Large rose double flowers stamped twice in Highland Heather ink.
- Large cluster flower stamped twice in Seaside Spray.
- Small rose stamped in Coastal Cabana ink three times in the blank areas.
- Large & small flower centers in Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Leaves stamped in the remaining blank areas in Granny Apply Green ink.
The layer is mounted onto a 2-7/8" x 4-1/8" piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock. I tied some Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon around the layer, tied into a double-knot, then popped up with Dimensionals.
Sweet Sentiment—I stamped the Beautiful Friendship greeting in Gorgeous Grape ink onto a Whisper White Stitched Shapes circle. It's also popped up with a couple of Dimensionals. I finished by adding a few iridescent blue Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins.
Two Cool—I did a second version with warmer colors. I stamped Mango Melody large flowers with Poppy Parade centers, Seaside Spray clusters, Rococo Rose small flowers and Pear Pizzazz leaves. It's layered onto Poppy Parade and the card base is Mango Melody.
Finishing Touches—The sentiment is in Poppy Parade ink. The yellow sequins are also from Gingham Gala Sequins pack.
Three Cool—This color combination may be my favorite! I stamped the large flowers in Pool Party with Pretty Peacock centers, clusters in Mango Melody, small rose in Rococo Rose and leaves in Pear Pizzazz.
Finishing Touches—This time, it's layered onto Pretty Peacock cardstock and the sentiment is stamped in the same color ink. The sequins are from the Woven Threads Sequins pack. I attached them with tiny dabs of Multipurpose Liquid Glue and used a Take Your Pick tool sticky tip to easily pick up and place the sequin.
Four Cool—I had stamped a second focal point just like the first card, so I paired it with Coastal Cabana cardstock layers and a Highland Heather sentiment.
Which Color Combo Do You Like Best?
I'd Love To Hear From You! Leave A Comment
• • • • •
Thanks For Stopping By Today!