Hi Stamping Friends!
Today's projects were my favorite from Thursday's LIVE Class! If you missed it, be sure to check it out below!
Create These Pretty Best Dressed Cards With Me!
Featuring Best Dressed DSP with Foil Accents
Receive a FREE LIVE Class 6-Card Kit!
Use Host Code CZVUPWMG
on a minimum $35 order
Want to make the projects I demonstrated during the April 23, 2020, LIVE Class? I'll send you a FREE LIVE 6-Card Class Kit for this week's projects when you place an Online Order of $35 or more using HOST CODE CZVUPWMG. Class kit will included all the pre-cut supplies & embellishments to create 6 cards! Offer ends Tuesday, April 28, 2020. Kits will be mailed out by Saturday, May 2.
Are You A Too Cool Team Member? Order this LIVE Class Kit for $15, by email or text request.
Last Chance Retiring List Is Here
With Select Items Discounted at 30% – 60% Off!
Available Until June 2 or While Supplies Last!
- Updated! Some Retiring Items Are Just Being Reconfigured! A few of the dies and an embossing folder will still be available in the new catalog, even though they are listed on the Retired List. They are simply being reconfigured to go with the new die-cutting machine. These items will continue to be available: In The Woods dies, Layering Circles dies, Layering Ovals dies, Layering Squares dies, Nature's Roots dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Well Written dies, Be Mine Stitched dies and the Woodland Folder.
- Updated! Some Bundles Are Carrying Over! A few of the bundles featured in the Mini Catalog that were experiencing a Non-Orderable status for numerous weeks will be available at the discounted bundle price in the upcoming Annual Catalog! These include So Sentimental, Peaceful Moments, Painted Labels, Mountain Air, Timeless Tulips and Heartfelt.
- Shop Retiring Bundles Remember: Bundles are typically only available for the catalog in which they premiere. Just because a Bundle is retiring, does not necessarily mean that the stamp set is retiring.
- Some retiring items are discounted from between 20% – 60%! Check out the PDF list for complete details.
- SNAIL Adhesive is retiring, but don't freak out! There are TWO COOL, much better replacement items that will be in the NEW Annual Catalog. Details will come around May 26.
- Individual Stampin' Blends Markers are being retired, but you'll still be able to purchase Combo Packs of Stampin' Blends Markers in the NEW Catalog! If you want individual colors…get them quickly before they sell out! Shop for Blends Markers
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 26; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
Beautiful Friendship Pocket Cards
I love this versatile style of card…a pocket card! You can use it simply as a card with a message inside the pocket, or add a gift card to the pocket for a lovely gift! Best of all, I decorated these cards with the beautiful, retiring Best Dressed Designer Series Paper!
Background Basics—Start with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Purple Posy cardstock and score at the 2-1/2" and 6-1/2" marks. This makes the folded card 4" wide, so it fits neatly into a standard A2 Medium Envelope. I decorated the top with a 5-1/4" x 2-1/4" piece of Best Dressed DSP and the bottom with a 5-1/4" x 1-3/4" with another coordinating Best Dressed pattern.
Pocket Basicss—Creating the inside pocket is easy-peasy…simply tie some Whisper White Metallic-Edge Ribbon around the entire card! No adhesive necessary!
Sweet Sentiment—For the focal point, I die-cut a Whisper White Stitch Shapes circle and stamped a Beautiful Friendship greeting on it with Mossy Meadow ink. To add the two-color flower, I inked the image in Blushing Bride, then used a Mossy Meadow Stampin' Write Marker's brush tip end to add color to the stem before stamping onto the circle. I finished by adding a couple of the splotch images in stamped-off Highland Heather ink.
Sentiment Layers—I layered the stamped circle onto a Champagne Foil scallop circle die-cut with the Layering Circles dies (not retiring, just being replaced). Then I mounted the sentiment onto the top flap with Tear & Tape Adhesive. I finished by punching out a couple of Mossy Meadow leaves with the retiring Leaf Punch and attaching them with Glue Dots. I finished by adding some Rhinestones Jewels.
Inside Message—I stamped a matching Beautiful Friendship sentiment and images onto a 4-1/2" x 3-1/2" piece of Whisper White for the inside message.
Two Cool—The second card begins with a Mint Macaron card base and is decorated with two more coordinating patterns of Best Dressed DSP. I tied some Gorgeous Grape Mini Striped Ribbon around this version.
Sweet Sentiment—I stamped the same sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink, then added a couple of floral images in Mint Macaron and Highland Heather. I layered the stamped circle onto Champagne Foil and added a couple of Old Olive Leaf Punch shapes. I finished by coloring some Rhinestones Jewels with Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Markers and sprinkling them around the circle.
Shop Items To Make These Projects
What Would You Add To Your Pocket?
I'd Love To Hear From You! Leave A Comment
Thanks For Stopping By Today!
FREE Thank You Gift For April 2020!
FREE Simply Shammy Cleaner with $75 Order!
Apply Host Code YB92GHMR at Shopping Bag