Hi Stamping Friends!
I just checked our Inventory Status Report and noticed that some Retired Items are beginning to sell out. In Color products, like Blueberry Bushel Refill Ink, 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper and Pineapple Punch Grosgrain Ribbon are already gone. Other quick sell-outs include Aqua Painters (they are being replaced), several colors of Individual Stampin' Blends, Black Foil Sheets, Faceted Gems, and 6" x 6" DSP in Neutrals, Subtles & Brights. If you're eyeing something on the list, don't wait or it may be too late!
Last Chance Retiring List Is Here
With Select Items Discounted at 30% – 60% Off!
Available Until June 2 or While Supplies Last!
- Some Retiring Items Are Just Being Reconfigured! A few of the dies and an embossing folder will still be available in the new catalog, even though they are listed on the Retired List. They are simply being reconfigured to go with the new die-cutting machine. These items will continue to be available: In The Woods dies, Layering Circles dies, Layering Ovals dies, Layering Squares dies, Nature's Roots dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Well Written dies, Be Mine Stitched dies and the Woodland Folder.
- Some Bundles Are Carrying Over! A few of the bundles featured in the Mini Catalog that were experiencing a Non-Orderable status for numerous weeks will be available at the discounted bundle price in the upcoming Annual Catalog! These include So Sentimental, Peaceful Moments, Painted Labels, Mountain Air, Timeless Tulips and Heartfelt.
- Shop Retiring Bundles Remember: Bundles are typically only available for the catalog in which they premiere. Just because a Bundle is retiring, does not necessarily mean that the stamp set is retiring.
- Some retiring items are discounted from between 20% – 60%! Check out the PDF list for complete details.
- SNAIL Adhesive is retiring, but don't freak out! There are TWO COOL, much better replacement items that will be in the NEW Annual Catalog. Details will come around May 26.
- Individual Stampin' Blends Markers are being retired, but you'll still be able to purchase Combo Packs of Stampin' Blends Markers in the NEW Catalog! If you want individual colors…get them quickly before they sell out! Shop for Blends Markers
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 26; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
Create These Pretty Best Dressed Cards With Me!
Featuring Best Dressed DSP with Foil Accents
Receive a FREE LIVE Class 6-Card Kit!
Use Host Code CZVUPWMG
on a minimum $35 order
Want to make the projects I demonstrated during the April 23, 2020, LIVE Class? I'll send you a FREE LIVE 6-Card Class Kit for this week's projects when you place an Online Order of $35 or more using HOST CODE CZVUPWMG. Class kit will included all the pre-cut supplies & embellishments to create 6 cards! Offer ends Tuesday, April 28, 2020. Kits will be mailed out by Saturday, May 2.
Are You A Too Cool Team Member? Order this LIVE Class Kit for $15, by email or text request.
Beautiful Friendship Congrats Cards
Even in the midst of a health crisis and crazy quarantine, there are still special occasions that are being celebrated! These cards a the perfect way to send a congratulations for a wedding, engagement, new baby or graduation!
Background Basics—I started by embossing a 5-3/8" x 4-1/8" piece of Mint Macaron card stock with the Subtle Embossing Folder and mounting that onto a Mint Macaron card base. Next, I layered a 4-1/2" x 3" piece of pretty Best Dressed Designer Series Paper onto a 4-3/4" x 3-1/4" piece of Whisper White and mounting that onto the card front with SNAIL.
You be able to recreate this pretty card with my LIVE Class Kit!
Sweet Sentiment—I die-cut a Champagne Foil frame for my sentiment using the Detailed Bands Dies and fishtail cut the ends before adhering with a little SNAIL adhesive. Then I stamped the Beautiful Friendship greeting in Highland Heather ink onto Whisper White cardstock and die-cut it with a shape from the Ornate Frames Dies. It's popped up with Dimensionals.
Finishing Touches—I tied a bow with retiring Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon and attached it with a Glue Dot. Then, I finished by coloring a couple of large Rhinestone Jewels with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Marker and adding one gem to each side..
Two Cool—I used a Purple Posy Subtle textured layer onto a Purple Posy card base for the second card. I also chose a different Best Dressed pattern to feature. I also cut the die-cut band a little shorter to fit the vertical layout.
Sweet Sentiment—The same greeting is stamped in Mossy Meadow this time with the colored gems added to the sentiment layer. I finished up with a bow created with Gold Shimmer Ribbon from the Christmastime Is Here suite…which is still available, by the way! So pretty!
Shop Items To Make These Projects
Do You Have Any Special Events Coming Up?
I'd Love To Hear From You! Leave A Comment
Thanks For Stopping By Today!
FREE Thank You Gift For April 2020!
FREE Simply Shammy Cleaner with $75 Order!
Apply Host Code YB92GHMR at Shopping Bag