Hi Stamping Friends!
Today, I'm sharing a couple of lovely Best Dressed cards from yesterday's LIVE Class. But first…
Did you know there are LOTS of discounted products on the Retired List…from 30% to 60% off! Wow! Here are just some of the GREAT DEALS that you can find! 30% – 60% off:
- Most Retired Designer Series Papers!
- All Retired Glimmer Papers!
- Many Retired Styles of Ribbon!
- Most Retired Gems, Trinkets & Embellishments!
- Many Retired Punches!
- Many Retired Dies!
- Select Retired Embossing Folders!
Last Chance Retiring List Is Here
With Select Items Discounted at 30% – 60% Off!
Available Until June 2 or While Supplies Last!
- Updated! Some Retiring Items Are Just Being Reconfigured! A few of the dies and an embossing folder will still be available in the new catalog, even though they are listed on the Retired List. They are simply being reconfigured to go with the new die-cutting machine. These items will continue to be available: In The Woods dies, Layering Circles dies, Layering Ovals dies, Layering Squares dies, Nature's Roots dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Well Written dies, Be Mine Stitched dies and the Woodland Folder.
- Updated! Some Bundles Are Carrying Over! A few of the bundles featured in the Mini Catalog that were experiencing a Non-Orderable status for numerous weeks will be available at the discounted bundle price in the upcoming Annual Catalog! These include So Sentimental, Peaceful Moments, Painted Labels, Mountain Air, Timeless Tulips and Heartfelt.
- Shop Retiring Bundles Remember: Bundles are typically only available for the catalog in which they premiere. Just because a Bundle is retiring, does not necessarily mean that the stamp set is retiring.
- Some retiring items are discounted from between 20% – 60%! Check out the PDF list for complete details.
- SNAIL Adhesive is retiring, but don't freak out! There are TWO COOL, much better replacement items that will be in the NEW Annual Catalog. Details will come around May 26.
- Individual Stampin' Blends Markers are being retired, but you'll still be able to purchase Combo Packs of Stampin' Blends Markers in the NEW Catalog! If you want individual colors…get them quickly before they sell out! Shop for Blends Markers
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 26; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
Create These Pretty Best Dressed Cards With Me!
Featuring Best Dressed DSP with Foil Accents
Receive a FREE LIVE Class 6-Card Kit!
Use Host Code CZVUPWMG
on a minimum $35 order
Want to make the projects I demonstrated during the April 23, 2020, LIVE Class? I'll send you a FREE LIVE 6-Card Class Kit for this week's projects when you place an Online Order of $35 or more using HOST CODE CZVUPWMG. Class kit will included all the pre-cut supplies & embellishments to create 6 cards! Offer ends Tuesday, April 28, 2020. Kits will be mailed out by Saturday, May 2.
Are You A Too Cool Team Member? Order this LIVE Class Kit for $15, by email or text request.
Best Dressed Birthdays Squares Cards
At this time of year, with all of the Designer Series Papers retiring soon, I'm doing my best to use up the papers I have! Many times, I have little scraps that I'm tempted to throw away, but if you combine them with coordinating colors and patterns, you can come up a wonderful background! Today's cards use small 1-1/2" squares of paper that aren't big enough to do much with…and they come together for a lovely focal point!
Background Basics—Today's card begins with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Thick Whisper White card base, scored at 4-1/4". I embossed a 2-1/4" x 4-1/4" piece of So Saffron cardstock with the retiring Layered Leaves Embossing Folder and adhered it with Tear & Tape.
Sweet Squares—For the focal point, I cut four 1-1/2" squares of Designer Series Paper; two from Best Dressed DSP and two Blushing Bride gingham patterns from the Subtles 6" x 6" DSP. I mounted them onto a 3-1/4" x 3-1/4" piece of Whisper White, then adhere that to a 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" layer of Lovely Lipstick. It's adhered with more Tear & Tape to the card front.
Sweet Sentiment—I stamped the Beautiful Friendship sentiment in Lovely Lipstick ink onto a Whisper White Stitched Shapes die-cut. It's layered onto a Gold Foil Layering Circles scallop die-cut with SNAIL and popped up onto the squares with Dimensionals.
Finishing Touches—I punched a Mossy Meadow leaf with the retiring Leaf Punch and tucked it under the circle with a Glue Dot. I also tied a small bow with the retiring White Baker's Twine and attached that with a pinched Glue Dot. I finished by coloring a few Basic Rhinestone Jewels with the Dark Lovely Lipstick Stampin' Blends Marker and floating them around the sentiment.
Two Cool—The second card is my favorite because of the colors! I added a Mint Macaron 2-1/4" x 5-1/2" panel that was embossed with the retiring Country Floral Embossing Folder.
Sweet Squares—The squares are all from the Best Dressed DSP this time. It's layered onto Pretty Peacock.
Sweet Sentiment—I stamped the Beautiful Friendship greeting in Pretty Peacock and layered it onto Champagne Foil and colored the Rhinestones with Dark Highland Heather Blends.
Shop Items To Make These Projects
What DSP Scraps Do You Have?
I'd Love To Hear From You! Leave A Comment
Thanks For Stopping By Today!
FREE Thank You Gift For April 2020!
FREE Simply Shammy Cleaner with $75 Order!
Apply Host Code YB92GHMR at Shopping Bag