I'm so excited! Orders for the first month of the Best of 25 Years Stamp Club are coming in tomorrow, and I've got my bonus card supplies all ready to go! I hope everyone loves the cards they'll be making in their Best of Birthdays class-to-go!
Each member receives all the supplies to make three different cards with their new Best of Birthdays stamp set just released in January. Today, I'm showing one of the cards in detail below, but here's sneak peek of the other two!
Best of 25 Years Club—It's Not Too Late To Join!
I still have two openings for this 12-month stamp club…want to join us? For only $24 a month (that's including shipping & tax on the order) you'll receive:
- One new "Best of…" stamp set each month ($14.95 value).
- One Firm Foam Ink Pad of their choice (or equivalent, $5.95 value).
- Supplies to create 3 cards with that stamp set ($10 value).
- $40 in Hostess Rewards to use on any merchandise during one month.
- Plus, 2 FREE $14.95 stamp sets of your choice with the Collectors Club!
This club is open to anyone in the USA. I'll add $5.60 for shipping the supplies to you if you are not in the Fort Wayne, IN, area.
CASEd from Natasha Zandbergen from InkingOutofTheBox.com.
I'm starting out with my favorite one of the three because I'm in love with this Scallop Circle punched window! Isn't it fun?!
The Tangerine Tango card base is folded vertically, so I started with a 4-1/4" x 11" piece. I used the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle to punch the window.
The Sale-a-Bration Sycamore Street Designer Series is perfectly festive for a birthday card, so I layered a piece of 4-1/4" x 2" on a piece of 4-1/4" x 2-1/4" Island Indigo card stock. I added a Whisper White Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border before adhering.
I finished off the card with Pool Party Satin Ribbon from the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. Sweet!
I stamped the image with StazOn Black Ink right through the window opening, then colored it in with a Blender Pen and Ink Pads.
Have you watercolored that way before? Simply squeeze your Ink Pad before opening to get some ink on the lid. The Blender Pen is used like a paint brush and you pick up ink off of the lid palette. It blends so much easier than using straight markers! Try it!
I couldn't stop without adding some bling! I colored over the cake and candles with a 2-Way Glue Pen, then added Dazzling Diamonds glitter! Perfect!
I attached the Pool Party Ribbon as a bow on the second card. Cute!
And, I used the cake slice image on this one. Yummy, glittery goodness!
Complete Supply List:
- Stamps—Best of Birthdays
- Ink—StazOn Black Ink; Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit Classic Ink Pads
- Paper—Sycamore Street DSP (SAB #127540); Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (SAB #130812), Dazzling Diamonds
- Tools—Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 2-Way Glue Pen, Blender Pen, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Don't forget to check out all of the Sale-A-Bration items you can earn…choose one FREE item for every $50 you spend!
Too Cool Promotion Quick Links!
- Browse Spring Catalog—Flash Player
- Shop Spring Catalog—Online Store
- Sent With Love Promotion—Now Thru April 30.
- Sale-A-Bration Promotion—See what you can earn for FREE!
- MyPaperPumpkin.com—Monthly Kit Subscription
- Best of 25 Years Stamps—New stamp set each month!
- Best of 25 Years Stamp Club by Mail—Openings still available.
Events—Mark Your Calendars!
- Too Cool Demo Team Meeting—Feb. 11, 6pm
- "Last Thursdays" Card Class—February 28, 6:30pm
- Best of 25 Years Club Orders Due—March 5
- Wow Techniques Class—March 8, 6:30pm.