* * * ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER! * * *
November Countdown To Christmas Class—Get your holiday cards done early this year! Register now for the November 2, 2pm class, or order a Class-To-Go Kit! See Complete Details!
It's Stampin' Up's 25th anniversary month, so each Thursday in October they are offering extra special deals for ONE DAY ONLY! Check out today's Thank You Thursday special on select punches!
Offer ends today! Order Now at my Online Store!
Hi Stamping Friends!
I sent out my Best of Christmas Club cards this week—I had so much fun designing cards with these images! Have you seen it?
Best of Christmas Collector Set
Stampin' Up! has released the Best of Christmas
(#134384) set for October, part of the 12-month Best of 25 Years
Collector's series. It features popular holiday images from the past,
plus a brand-new ornament image that's exclusive to this set and
coordinates with the Christmas Ornament Punch.
Check Out All of The Best of 25 Years Sets—See all the "Best of 25 Years" Collector sets,
which are all available through March 31, 2014. Plus, learn how you
can earn two free $14.95 stamp sets of your choice for collecting
them. Save your stickers and download your Collector's Card.
Order the Best of Christmas set from my Online Store!
The reindeer image is similar to the old Dasher stamp, but a little bit smaller. I love it with this Midnight Muse, Soft Suede and Whisper White combination!
CASEd from Peggy Coombes at Peg Craft A Lot.
Background—I started by embossing a 5-1/8" x 3-7/8" piece of Whisper White with the Pretty Print Embossing Folder, then layering that on a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Soft Suede. After wrapping those two layers with Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, I mounted it on a Midnight Muse card base
Die-Cut & Piercing—The Soft Suede image was stamped on Whisper White and die-cut with the 2-3/8" diameter Circle Collection Framelit. I popped that up on a 3-3/4" square Midnight Muse piece, and for a little extra detail, added some paper piercing around the perimeter with the Essentials Paper Piercing template.
Glitter—Dasher is standing on some sparkling snow, courtesy of my 2-Way Glue Pen and some Dazzling Diamonds glitter. I added some sparkle to his curly antlers, too!
Sentiment—I finished off the card with a greeting from More Merry Messages, stamped in Midnight Muse and die-cut with one of the accent dies from the Circle Card Thinlits!
Those extra little dies from the Circle Card Thinlits sure come in handy!
My vertical version uses all of the same elements. The only change I made is to use the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder. Fast, easy, and fun!
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Best of Christmas, More Merry Messages (wood)
- Ink—Soft Suede and Midnight Muse Classic Ink
- Paper—Midnight Muse and Soft Suede and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—3/8" Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds
- Tools—Pretty Print Texture Impressions Folder (card #1), Stylish Stripes Texture Impressions Folder (card #2), Big Shot, Circle Card Thinlits, Circle Collection Framelits, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Piercing Mat, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Too Cool Happenings!
- Countdown To Christmas November—Register by October 18.
- Join For $25—Starter Kit Special runs October 7-21 only!
- Extra $25 Hostess Benefits—For any $250 workshop in October!
- Weekly Deals—New specials start every Tuesday!
Latest Releases & Specials!
- NEW Endless Wishes Photopolymer—New Christmas set!
- Pop & Place Gift Tags—70 tags & matching stamps.
- Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit—20 cards, ready to assemble!
- Envelope Punch Board—Makes 66 sizes of envelopes!
- Best of Christmas—New 25th Anniversary Collector Set
Browse Current Catalogs!