There is less than one week left to register for the first class in this 4-part holiday cardmaking series! In September, we'll be creating 12 cards (6 each of 2 styles) with the Christmas Messages stamp set, Season of Style Washi Tape and Season of Style Designer Papers!
The first class is on September 7, 2013, at my Too Cool Stamping Studio, or order a Class-To-Go and create when it's convenient for you!
See complete details: Countdown To Christmas Holiday Card Class Series.
Contact Me To Register By August 21, 2013!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Although I typically do card projects for my "Best of 25 Years" Stamp Club, this month's Best of Halloween stamp set was begging to be used on some spooky treat holders instead!
Inspired by Karen Titus at Stamping On The Back Porch.
If you need a quick and cute way to dress up a small, thin treat, this is a fantastic project for you!
Turn a Medium Envelope into a mini card with a little pocket inside!
Untie the ribbon and open it to reveal a pocket for a mini candy bar or other fun-sized treat, a Ghirardhelli Chocolate, or even a gift certificate! Too Cool!
- Simply fold the envelope in half.
- Snip the flap in half at the score line.
- Trim off the right side of the flap.
- Seal the left side of the flap.
I decorated my envelopes with a piece of 2-3/4" x 4-1/4" Basic Black card stock on the front and back covers. Then I layered on 2-1/2" x 4" pieces of Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper on top.
I tacked down an 18" piece of Very Vanilla Seam Binding right where I knew it would be covered by the medallion on the front.
I stamped the haunted house from the Best of Halloween set in VersaMark Ink onto Very Vanilla card stock and heat embossed it with Black Embossing Powder. The moon is colored in with a Summer Starfruit marker.
After punching out the image with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch, I layered it on a Rich Razzleberry 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch and popped it up with Dimensionals.
The image on the second version is stamped in Basic Black Ink.
I added some of the new Black Glitter with a 2-Way Glue Pen to make it really sparkle. I like the Rhinestone Jewels…they look like stars!
Don't forget to stamp the inside!
Complete Supply List:
- Stamps—Best of Halloween
- Ink—Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie (treat #1), Summer Starfruit Markers; VersaMark Ink (treat #1); Basic Black Classic Ink
- Paper—Witches' Brew DSP; Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes; Basic Black card stock
- Accessories—Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Rhinestone Jewels, Black Embossing Powder (treat #1), Black & Orange Glitter (treat #2)
- Tools—1-3/4" Circle Punch, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Heat Tool (treat #1), 2-Way Glue Pen (treat #2), Dimensionals, SNAIL
See All The Best of 25 Years Collector Stamps!
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!