Events & Specials Quick Links!
- NEW Big Shot & Bundles Special—Now Thru August 31
- NEW Remaining 6 Blendabilities Markers Now Available!
- NEW Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- 50% Off Paper Pumpkin Kits—Ends September 10
- Browse the Annual Catalog Online PDF
Purchase the Big Shot and choose an exclusive stamp set & framelits bundle for FREE!
Already own a Big Shot? All 5 exclusive bundles are 15% off!
See the Exclusive Bundles at my Online Store.
Have you been thinking about ordering the monthly Paper Pumpkin craft kits? This is the perfect time to try them out, because you get the first two months for HALF OFF! The kits have everything you need for the projects. Regularly $19.95, the first two kits will be just $9.98 and the price includes the shipping! If you sign up before tomorrow, August 10, you'll start with the August kit and it ships out next week! The 50% Off offer runs now thru September 10.
- Subscribe at MyPaperPumpkin.com, use the promo code HALFOFF2, and select me as your demonstrator.
- Learn More about Paper Pumpkin Monthly Kits.
* * * * *
This is the LAST CALL for entries in my Too Cool Color Challenge. There's been just a few entries…I'd love to see more people play! Participants will have a chance to win my July "Last Thursdays" Card Kit.
* * * * *
Today, we're taking a closer look at another project from my Blendabilities class coming up on Wednesday, August 20! See my TC Stamper Sampler Class Featuring Blendabilities post for complete class details and sign up today! Space is limited for this class.
Class-To-Go Kits are available, and you can receive a FREE class kit when you purchase 4 or more Blendabilities Markers using the GQDEHG3D Hostess Code. See details.
The Blended Bloom single stamp image is perfect for showcasing the awesome blending and shading capabilities of the Blendabilities Markers. For this class card, we'll use the bold Cherry Cobbler with the softer Calypso Coral for a lovely, rich combination!
Photos don't do the flowers justice—they are simply stunning in real-life. They do take a little time to color, but once you're done, you won't need anything but a simple background to highlight this breathtaking focal point!
Flower Center—I used the Calypso Coral dark color marker in the middle and worked out to the edges with the lighter colors.
I was really liking this color combination, so of course I had to experiment with an opposite colored flower!
I love the way this Calypso Coral bloom turned out with the Cherry Cobbler in the center. Those Calypso Coral Pearls really pop on the dark background. So pretty!
I finished off this card with the Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon and another sentiment from the Wetlands set. This is definitely one of my favorite cards from the class!
Which color flower do you prefer?
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Blended Bloom, Wetlands (wood)
- Ink—Memento Black Ink; Color Lifter Marker; Cherry Cobbler & Calypso Coral Blendabilities Markers
- Paper—Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral, Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Pearl Jewels, Calypso Coral Chevron Ribbon (card #1), Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon (card #2)
- Tools—Paper Snips, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create this project & more at my Online Store!
* * * * *
Don't Forget—This Is A Stamp Club Class!
Stamp Club Signups—Right now, I'm accepting signups for Club Group #2. If we can get 10 people to participate before August 19, we can get that group going in time for this class! We already have a few people signed up and I hate to keep them waiting. Won't you join us?