Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLASS: Blendabilities Markers Class—August 20
- CLASS: Countdown To Christmas Class—Sept. 6. Register by Aug. 25
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- SPECIAL: Big Shot & Bundles Special—Now Thru August 31
- SPECIAL: 50% Off Paper Pumpkin Kits—Ends September 10
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Only Two Weeks! That's how close we are to the new Holiday Catalog release on August 28 and I can't wait for you to see all of the awesome new holiday stamps, tools, papers and embellishments!
Want A Holiday Catalog? If you've placed a $50 or more order with me over the past year, you should be receiving your Holiday Catalog very soon. If you would like a Holiday Catalog and do not already have a relationship with another demonstrator, simply contact me and I'll send you one!
* * * * *
Are You A Christmas Card Procrastinator? I've Got The Cure!
Let Me Help You! Do you love sending out handmade Christmas cards, but always find yourself at the last minute without any cards to send? That sure describes me! Well, this year, it's gonna be different!
My 2nd Annual Countdown To Christmas Class Series will help you create 48 holiday cards in plenty of time to get them sent out to friends and family. Make a dozen cards with me each month during a relaxing Girls Night Out or at your convenience with a Class-To-Go Kit! See my Countdown To Christmas page for complete details.
September's Class Features Bright & Beautiful
Saturday, September 6, we're starting the holiday card series with the elegant star images in the Bright & Beautiful stamp set. See September's Class Details. Hurry! Registration ends August 25.
NEW FOR DEMONSTRATORS! Want to participate, but already own the Bright & Beautiful stamp set? I'm now offering a CARDS ONLY Kit for demonstrators only. Cost is $20, plus $5.60 for shipping, if needed.
* * * * *
Today, we'll take an up-close look at one of the two card styles featured in the September Countdown To Christmas stamp-a-stack event!
Six of the cards in the Bright & Beautiful Class Kit will be this silver-embossed design. I couldn't decide which color to go with, so I created both and I'll probably do 3 of each in the kit just to give you some variety!
SNEAK PEEK #1—Take a close look at the background and you'll see a sneak peek of the brand new Lucky Stars embossing folder from the Holiday Catalog! I love the little raised stars, and they coordinate with several new holiday items, too! Can't wait for you to see them!
Background Basics—I embossed the top part of the 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White piece leaving about 1-1/4" of area plain to stamp the Bright & Beautiful sentiment. I wrapped some 1/8" Silver Ribbon around the layer at the transition area, then tied it in a knot and trimmed it. You'll receive a full spool of 10 yards of this shiny ribbon in your class kit! I adhered this layer to an Island Indigo card base.
Super Stars—The bold and intricately designed stars from the Bright & Beautiful set create an elegant embossed accent! I stamped the star with VersaMark, then embossed it with Silver Embossing Powder. It's die-cut with the matching Stars Framelit, then layered onto another star die-cut in Pool Party. I popped up the focal point on the card front with Dimensionals.
Bundle It & Save—From now thru August 31 only, you can purchase the Bright & Beautiful stamps and Stars Framelits together in the Bright & Beautiful Stars Bundle (wood) and SAVE 15%! You can also upgrade your Countdown To Christmas Class Kit to include this discounted bundle! See details.
Shining Star Accents—The star center is stamped in Island Indigo, then die-cut with the smallest Star Framelit. I popped up this layer with Dimensionals, too, then added some awesome color-coordinated Rhinestone Jewel bling! The jewels are colored with the Coastal Cabana Blendabilities Marker and they absolutely MAKE this card!
SNEAK PEEK #2—More star awesomeness! The Holiday Catalog has a brand new punch that creates this delightful multi-stars decorative edge! And, as the name suggests, the Confetti Stars Border Punch is also great for creating instant confetti stars for shaker cards or a festive surprise inside your card envelopes. Too Cool!
Fun Phrases—I've noticed that many of the newer Stampin' Up! sets are starting to include words that are designed for the insides of your card creations. I love that! I stamped this Bright & Beautiful phrase in Pool Party ink.
I knew I also had to try this card style in a Wisteria Wonder & Elegant Eggplant color combination. It just had to be.
The Rhinestones are colored with the matching Wisteria Wonder Blendabilities Marker.
Which color combination do you like best? Island Indigo or Elegant Eggplant?
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Bright & Beautiful (wood) OR Bright & Beautiful Stars Bundle (wood) available only thru August 31.
- Ink—VersaMark; Coastal Cabana (card #1) and Wisteria Wonder (card #2) Blendabilities Markers; Color Lifter; Island Indigo & Pool Party (card #1), Elegant Eggplant & Wisteria Wonder (card #2) Classic Ink
- Paper—Island Indigo & Pool Party (card #1), Elegant Eggplant & Wisteria Wonder (card #2), and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—1/8' Silver Ribbon, Silver Embossing Powder, Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools—Stars Framelits OR Bright & Bright & Beautiful Stars Bundle (wood) available only thru August 31, Lucky Stars Texture Impressions Folder (coming August 28), Big Shot, Confetti Stars Border Punch (coming August 28), Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create this project & more at my Online Store!
Product Quick Links
- NEW Remaining 6 Blendabilities Markers Now Available!
- NEW Project Life Product Line—Quick & easy memory keeping system!
- Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions—Now available for easy ordering!
- NEW Arrivals—See the latest product releases!
- Browse the Annual Catalog Online PDF