Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLASS: Stamp-of-the-Month – Fall Fest Class—Sept. 11. Register by Sept. 4.
- CLASS: TC Stamper Sampler Class—Sept. 16. Fun & Festive Boxes!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- CLASS: Countdown To Christmas Class—Next Class is October 4.
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse Holiday items Online
- SPECIAL: FREE Good Greetings Stamp Set—With a $300 workshop.
- SPECIAL: 50% Off Paper Pumpkin Kits—Ends September 10
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Join Me For Holiday Classes—We'll be creating Too Cool projects with Holiday Catalog products all season long at my upcoming classes! Some classes include stamp sets. Check out my Calendar of Events and make plans to join us! Just contact me!
There's only 2 Days Left to register for the Fall Fest Stamp-of-the-Month Class! Don't miss it! Contact me today to register!
CASEd from Margaret Raburn at Fun Stampin' With Margaret..
My team member Michelle Hooover brought this amazing card to our Team Swap last month. I love the color combination! The background features the fun Stamping With Embossing Folders technique that I shared with you last week.
Background Basics—Michelle used 5" x 3-3/4" Watercolor Paper and Night of Navy, Real Red and Coastal Cabana inks for the background. She sponged the colors directly onto the folder, spritzed with water, then laid the paper onto the folder to transfer the pattern. Wow! That spritzed ink looks awesome with the Chevron pattern! The watercolor paper gives a more artistic, "watercolor" look, which I love!
Beautiful Bunch Bloom—The flower is from the Beautiful Bunch stamp set, stamped in Night of Navy ink onto Real Red card stock and punched with the coordinating Fun Flower punch. The flower center is another image in the set, stamped in Night of Navy ink onto Coastal Cabana card stock and punched with the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch.
- Stamps—Beautiful Bunch (wood), Itty Bitty Banners (wood)
- Ink—Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities Marker; Real Red, Night of Navy and Coastal Cabana Classic Ink
- Paper—Watercolor Paper; Real Red, Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Coastal Cabana Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools—Chevron Texture Impressions Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits, Big Shot, Fun Flower Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Spritzer, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create this project & more at my Online Store!
2 Days To Register! September Fall Fest Class!
Join us at the September Stamp-of-the-Month Class where you'll create today's featured project, another autumn leaf card and 10 adorable goodie bags! Your kit includes the Fall Fest Photopolymer stamp set, goodie bags, In Color Designer Clothespins, and all the supplies you need to create the projects, plus envelopes and instructions. Just add ink and adhesive!
See Complete Details For The Fall Fest Class Kit
Class-To-Go Kits and Demo-Only Kits (no stamps) are available.
Pre-paid Registration Due By September 4, 2014.
Contact me To Sign Up Today!