Hi Stamping Friends!
I had so much fun doing a special edition of my LIVE Class this morning! Today, I shared three cute treat holders featuring the Berry Blessings/Sweet Strawberry collection, along with some "two cool" versions of each! I love making little treat holders and these are perfect for Valentine's Day, an appreciation gift, a table favor and more!
Today, I have the details for one of the treat holders that holds some yummy chocolate hearts! I think you're going to like this one!
Extended! Berry Blessings LIVE Class Kit Updated Info—You now have until February 10 to place a $35 order to get the 5-Card LIVE Class kit and a $100 order to receive the LIVE Class kit & 25-Card Tutorial! Yippee! If you ordered the first week, I'll still send your kit & PDF on February 8. If you order between February 4-10, your kits will mail out on February 15.
EXTENDED! Card Kit & 25-Card Tutorial Available Thru 2/10!
Featuring the Berry Blessings & Sweet Strawberry Bundles
Choose From These 2 Class Options:
1) Receive FREE 5-Card LIVE Class Kit, Plus A 25-Card Tutorial PDF
when you place a minimum $100 order with Too Cool Stamping.
2) Receive a FREE 5-Card LIVE Class Kit Only
when you place a minimum $35 order with Too Cool Stamping.
Use Host Code 3HUB23MD
1) Earn The 25-Card Tutorial PDF & Class Kit—There are so many creative possibilities when you combine the Berry Blessings Sale-a-Bration selection with the Sweet Strawberry Bundle! When you place a minimum $100 order, you can select the Berry Blessings combo for FREE and I'll email you a 25-Card Tutorial packed with berry awesome ideas to jumpstart your creativity with these beautiful, coordinating products! It includes step-by-step instructions for making the projects from my LIVE Class, as well as 20 bonus projects created by some of my top demonstrator friends! I'll also send you the pre-cut supplies & accents you'll need to create 5 of the projects that I demonstrated during the January 29, 2021, LIVE Class! WOW! Simply place a minimum $100 order using HOST CODE 3HUB23MD.
2) Earn LIVE Class Kit Only—When you place a minimum $35 order, I'll send you all the pre-cut cardstock and accents you'll need to create 5 of the projects that I demonstrated during the January 29, 2021, LIVE Class! Simply place a minimum $35 order using HOST CODE 3HUB23MD.
Berry Blessings LIVE Class Kit Extended—You now have until February 10 to place a $35 order to get the 5-Card LIVE Class kit and a $100 order to receive the LIVE Class kit & 25-Card Tutorial! Yippee! If you ordered the first week, I'll still send your kit & PDF on February 8. If you order between February 4-10, your kits will mail out on February 15. One FREE kit per order, per person.
**Do NOT use a Host Code if your order is $150 or more, so you can enjoy your FREE Stampin' Rewards dollars…I will automatically send a kit to you!
Chocolate Heart Slider Treat Boxes
I found the most adorable little strawberry treat holder online created by Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin' and I couldn't wait to CASE it. I modified it just a bit to make it a more basic slider and I love how it turned out!
Box Basics—This treat holder begins with a 5-1/2" x 3" piece of Garden Green cardstock, scored 3/4" in from every side. Or, in other words, at the 3/4" and 4-3/4" marks along the long side and at the 3/4" and 2-1/4" marks on the short side. I folded and burnished all of the score lines, then snipped little wedges to create the tabs on the end, as shown. I added SEAL+ Adhesive on those tabs and folded them up to assemble the box.
Slider Basics—This Garden Green piece measures 5-1/2" x 4" and it's scored at the 3/4", 2-3/8", 3-1/8" and 4-3/4" marks along the long side. I folded and burnish the score lines with my Bone Folder, then added SEAL+ Adhesive to the last panel and adhered the ends together. You can see this assembly in action by watching the LIVE Class Replay!
Decorating The Box—I added some pretty Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper to decorate the box. The top piece measures 3-7/8" x 1-1/2" and the side pieces measure 3-7/8" x 5/8".
Sweet Sentiment—I stamped the Berry Blessings sentiment in Granny Apply Green ink onto a Basic White Ornate Frames die-cut and adhered it to the top. I added a single Champagne Rhinestone to it for some sparkle!
Sweet Berry—I stamped the Sweet Strawberry outline image in Poppy Parade onto scrap Basic White, then stamped the filler image over the top in the same color. I also stamped the stem outline and filler in Granny Apple Green. I punched them both out with the Strawberry Builder Punch, attached the stem to the strawberry with a Glue Dot and popped up the berry with Dimensionals onto the box.
Sweet Chocolate Berry—I filled the box with Hershey's Strawberry Creme Chocolate Hearts, decorated to look like a strawberry. I stamped the stem outline image onto Granny Apple Green cardstock, punched it out and attached it to the candy with two Glue Dots.
Three chocolate strawberries will fit nicely in the box! Absolutely adorable little sweet treat for all kinds of occasions!
Two Cool—I designed a second box to be more for Valentine's Day or maybe even an anniversary. The Real Red box is decorated with True Love Designer Series Paper.
Lovely Box Top—This time I die-cut a Real Red "love" word, as well as the white outline layer, using the Always Dies. I adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and popped up the element with Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Forever & Always stamp set in Real Red ink onto Basic White, cut the words apart and popped them up, too. I also die-cut a little heart using the Many Hearts dies. Look closely and you'll see that I added some Wink of Stella glimmer to the word and the heart! I'm loving that awesome shimmer! I finished by adding a few Red Rhinestones.
I filled the box with the same strawberry creme chocolate hearts and they match perfectly! So lovely!
Shop Items To Create These Projects
I'd Love To Hear From You!
• • • • •
Thanks For Stopping By Today!
Join My Too Cool Stamping VIP Facebook Group
Too Cool Classes & Events Calendar
2021 Sale-a-Bration Promotion—Now Thru February 28!
Earn FREE products when you place an order, host a party or join my Too Cool Team.
Three Awesome Ways To Sale-a-Brate!
1) FREE Products When You Purchase! You can choose a FREE selection from the Sale-a-Bration Flyer with every $50 or $100 order!
2) FREE Stamp Set With $300 Order! Earn a FREE Punch Party stamp set with a $300 party or individual order!
3) FREE NEW DSP When You Join! Purchase a $99 Starter Kit, receive 5 packs of NEW 6×6" Designer Series Papers, one in each color family, plus the 2020-2022 In Colors! And, you get lots more goodies with the Starter Kit! First, you'll be able to select up to $125 in products of your choice with FREE Shipping! You'll also enjoy a 20% discount on all future orders while you remain on my Too Cool Team!
Ready to Join? Purchase a Starter Kit Now!
Learn More About Joining My Too Cool Team!
NEW Hey Chick & Hey Birthday Chick Bundles!
Stampin' Up! is bringing back one of its most popular Sale-a-Bration stamp sets from the past…the Hey Chick stamp set from 2017! It's available once again, and this time, they have created some awesome dies to go along with it!
But, that's not all! They have also created a second set, the Hey Birthday Chick Bundle, with coordinating images, sentiments and dies to really expand your creative chick possibilities! If you already own the Hey Chick stamp set, you can purchase the Chick Dies separately. The bundles are discounted at 10% off! These awesome new bundles will be available thru June 30, 2021. Take a look!