So, are you ready for another Two Cool Cards Contest? I thought these two pastel cards would be perfect! Check out the cards, then see contest details below…
Today's cards feature the Flirtatious Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Embedded Embossing (or Inlaid Embossing) technique. I love that it makes the paper almost look like it's quilted together!
I die-cut a Top Note in Whisper White, adhered either a variety of sizes of circles or stripes in different widths, then ran the whole thing through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Impressions Folder.
The backgrounds are also embossed, then edged with the new Lace Ribbon Border Punch in Daffodil Delight. The sentiments are stamps from the new Happiest Birthday Wishes Hostess set, and they are colored with markers before stamping.
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Happiest Birthday Wishes
- Ink—Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Pretty In Pink, Daffodil Delight Markers
- Paper—Flirtatious Specialty DSP, Wisteria Wonder, Pretty In Pink, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White card stock,
- Accessories—Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, Brights Designer Buttons, White Baker's Twine
- Tools—Top Note Die, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Square Lattice Impressions Folder, Dimensionals, SNAIL. Card #1: Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Itty Bitty Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch. Card #2: Stripes Impressions Folder, Large Tag Punch, Extra-Large Tag Punch
Two Cool Cards Contest
OK—now for the contest! Can you find at least 5 differences between the two Flirtatious "Quilted" cards pictured above? If so, you can qualify to win a your choice of either the very slightly used retired Holiday Best set or new retired Cute As A Bug set.
9/1/2011: Answers are posted here.
To enter, email your answers to me with the words "Two Cool" in the subject line, by Tuesday, August 30, 2011. If you have at least 5 differences, you will be entered into the contest.
Fine print: Qualifying entries will be assigned a number in the order they are received, and the winning number will be selected will be selected by Random.org. Winner will be announced on August 31, 2011. US Residents only. Fellow demonstrators may participate. Doesn't this sound official?
Looking forward to receiving your emails! Good luck!