Register Now For My Holiday Classes!
Click the links for full details. Class-To-Go Kits are available for each class!
Registration Ends Friday, November 22!
Don't miss the Weekly Deals, just announced today! Now through November 25 save on: Backyard Basics Framelits, Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip Chevron Ribbon, Color Coach, Little Labels Punch Pack, Subtles Markers, Talking Tags, and Unknown Blessings Ensemble (MDS).
Save Now When You Order At My Online Store!
The annual Stampin' Up! Online Holiday Sale (formerly the Online Extravaganza) happens this week! It all starts tomorrow, November 20 with a 24-hour doorbuster sale, and runs thru December 2, 2013. I just got a peek at the list and there are LOTS of great holiday gift bundles! You'll find selected items 20-50% off! Woohoo!
Two Cool Bonuses For Online Orders!
- WIN Hostess Benefits—All Online Orders during the Holiday Sale will be automatically entered in my Mystery Hostess Contest! Too Cool! Stop back for all the details!
- FREE Card Kit—Place a minimum $50 order during the Online Sale, and I will send you my November "Last Thursdays" holiday card kit for absolutely FREE ($10 value)!
Hi Stamping Friends!
First, a quick reminder that my "Last Thursdays" monthly card class is rescheduled this month for next Tuesday, November 26th due to the Thanksgiving holiday. Hope you will be able to attend! And, as I mentioned above, you can earn a FREE kit when you place a minimum $50 order online order during the Online Holiday Sale!
CASEd from Lisa Foster at Pretty Pasttimes.
Talk about quick and cute! These adorable muslin bags are my absolute favorite project that we're making at my Quick & Cute Stocking Stuffer Class. Who knew how easy and fun it was to color on these bags with the Color Me Christmas stamp set?!
Stamping The Image—I inked the stamp up really well with StazOn Black ink, stamped on the bag front, and let the ink soak into the fabric for a few seconds. TIP: You may want to insert a piece of scrap chipboard into the bag, to give it a more sturdy surface for stamping, and so that the ink won't bleed through to the other side of the bag.
Coloring On Muslin—I used a Blender Pen with my Classic Ink Pads (ink smooshed onto the lid and used as a palette) to color in the images. I like to color over the entire area with a color, then add a second layer of color on the shaded spots.
White Chalk Marker Accents—I colored the white areas with the new White Chalk Marker for a bright white contrast. TIP: Color carefully. Too much pressure can easily fray and ruin your marker tip.
Dazzling Details Accents—I always like some sparkle, so I added some Clear Dazzling Details to the fur on Santa's coat and the candy cane. I LOVE the results!
Expressions Thinlits—Oh my! As cute as these bags are, they wouldn't be the same without the "merry" die-cuts! I simply hung them on the pull-strings without adhering them. You could probably add some Multipurpose Glue to help them stay in place better. TIP: Don't forget to use wax paper between the dies and card stock to help them pop out of the die easier!
Bleed-Alert TIP: You can see an example here of how my Cherry Cobbler ornaments bled into the Old Olive tree branches. Simply heat-set with the Heat Tool for a few seconds between each color and you shouldn't have a problem.
Rudolph looks great with a sparkly nose and scarf!
The stocking is little smaller than the other images. Next time, I'll put two on the front!
But, look at how the White Chalk Marker and Dazzling Details give this sock some pizzazz!
They are SO cute, I don't want to stop making them! You won't either! We only make one in the Quick & Cute Stocking Stuffer Class, but there's a convenient Class Add-On to purchase an entire package of 8 bags at a discount with your class kit. See all the class details here.
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Color Me Christmas (wood)
- Ink—StazOn Black; Blender Pen; White Chalk Marker: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, and Baked Brown Sugar Classic Ink
- Paper—Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive card stock
- Accessories—Muslin Bags, Dazzling Details Clear
- Tools—Expressions Thinlits, Big Shot, wax paper, Heat Tool.
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
* * * * *
FREE Stocking Stuffer Class! It's not too late to earn the Quick & Cute Stocking Stuffer Class for FREE! If you've taken all four parts of my Countdown To Christmas classes, you've earned it as a BONUS class! If you've missed any of the classes, you can still order them as a Class-To-Go Kit and earn the the Bonus class! Or, simply order the Quick & Cute Stocking Stuffer Class on it's own. Contact me by November 22 to register!
Contact Me To Register Today!
Too Cool Events!
- Online Holiday Sale—Starts November 20
- Festive Flurry Ornaments & Boxes Class—Nov. 30. Register by Nov. 18.
- Winter Frost Holiday Frame Class—Nov. 30. Register by Nov. 18.
- Countdown To Christmas Card Class—Dec. 7. Register by Nov. 22.
- Quick & Cute Stocking Stuffers Class—Dec. 7. Register by Nov. 22.
- "Last Thursdays" Card Class—Rescheduled for Tuesday, November 26.
- Holiday Tag It Bundles—Available now thru November 19
- 30% off Digital—Select downloads & print products thru November 30.
- Weekly Deals—New specials start every Tuesday!
- Ikat Photopolymer Stamp—New exotic fabric designs!
- NEW Cut & Ready Card Bases—Pre-cut, pre-scored card stock…EASY!
- Endless Wishes Photopolymer—New Christmas set!
- Pop & Place Gift Tags—70 tags & matching stamps.
- Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit—20 cards, ready to assemble!
- Envelope Punch Board—Makes 66 sizes of envelopes!
- Best of Snow—New 25th Anniversary Collector Set!