This May, you’re in for a treat. Paper Pumpkin has teamed up with Shelli Gardner, Stampin’ Up!’s board chair and co-founder, to deliver a very special Paper Pumpkin kit. It’s exclusive, collectible, and one-of-a-kind. Die-hard Paper Pumpkin and Stampin’ Up! fans won’t want to miss this special edition.
The look and feel of this kit is all Shelli. It’s elegant, feminine, and so full of springtime details that you’ll probably just want to take a walk, breathe in the fresh air, and then go home and stamp every card in the kit. Even the box it comes in is so, so pretty!
Simple and stunning! It's the perfect type of card to send to a friend who is facing some challenges, just to let them know you are there for them!
- Fold a 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” piece of Whisper White cardstock in half to create the card base
- Stamp the large Colorful Seasons cherry blossoms in Blushing Bride randomly on the card front.
- Stamp the Colorful Seasons branch in Crumb Cake onto a 4” x 2” piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the Colorful Seasons smaller cherry blossoms in Blushing Bride onto the branch.
- Stamp the Colorful Seasons sentiment in Blushing Bride underneath.
- Adhere the stamped piece onto a 4-1/4” x 2-1/4” piece of Pool Party cardstock, then pop up with Dimensionals onto the card front.
- Add smaller rhinestones to the centers of the flowers as desired.
Wow! This card is packed with a variety of cool textures and layers! Texture embossing, heat embossing, sponging, splattering and more! If you love details, you'll love creating this pretty pick-me-up card!
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Early Espresso cardstock in half to create card base.
- Emboss 4” x 5-1/4” Crumb Cake cardstock with Country Floral embossing folder.
- Ink up Sponge Brayer with Early Espresso and lightly roll over raised images. Adhere layer to front of card with Tear & Tape and SNAIL Adhesive.
- Stamp Colorful Seasons branch with Early Espresso onto 2-1/4” x 3-3/4” Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Ink Colorful Seasons flowers with Rich Razzleberry ink, then stamp off to get the lighter color for stamping flowers onto the branch.
- Stamp flower stamens with Early Espresso ink.
- Use Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker to ink up the word 'smile' directly on the stamp, then stamp onto cardstock.
- Splatter Early Espresso ink onto Very Vanilla card stock using Aqua Painter and Early Espresso ink pad.
- Sponge edges of the piece with Early Espresso ink, then mount onto a 2-1/2” x 4” piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock and adhere to front of card.
- Add small Rhinestones to center of flowers.
- Stamp small butterfly from Butterfly Gala with Early Espresso ink onto scrap piece of Very Vanilla. Ink and stamp the solid wings image in Daffodil Delight for the top wings and stamped off Rich Razzleberry for the bottom wings. Punch it out with the Butterfly Duet Punch and attach with a Glue Dot. Add a Rhinestone to the center of the butterfly.
- On 2” x 2” Very Vanilla, ink flowers from Colorful Season with Versamark and stamp. Cover with Clear Embossing Powder, shake off excess and set with Heat tool. Roll sponge brayer inked with Rich Razzleberry over top. Wipe excess ink off with paper towel. Cut with 1” Circle Punch.
- Use 1-1/8” Scallop Circle Punch to cut circle from 2” x 2” Crumb Cake card stock and sponge edge with Early Espresso ink. Cut another circle, this time using 1 ¼” Circle Punch and 2” x 2” Early Espresso card stock. Adhere all three circles together with SNAIL, then attach to card with Dimensionals.
- Add a linen thread bow with a Glue Dot..
• • • • •
Thanks For Stopping By Today!