Pretty much, if it's purple…I love it! And, when I saw this card design I knew I had to re-create it into Two Cool cards…
CASEd from Lynn Weiss at LW Designs
The gorgeous combination of colors and textures are just my style! Be sure to click to enlarge to see all the details!
The card base is a 5-1/4 square of Daffodil Delight card stock, which is the perfect size to fit in our 5-1/2" square Whisper White Envelopes.
The background is a piece of Concord Crush, embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder. I had to run the piece through twice to since it was larger than the folder. TIP: When you are embossing a partial piece, make sure the top cutting pad is only covering that edge you are embossing, not overlapping other parts that may have already been embossed.
I layered a strip of Wisteria wonder along the edge, cut and embossed with the Adorning Accents Edgelits and Impressions Folders. Victoria Crochet Trim is layered over the top and it's finished with Pearl Jewel accents.
The focal piece is the large Apothecary Art design, stamped in StazOn Black onto Whisper White card stock, then colored in with a Blender Pen and Classic Ink Pads. I hand-cut the image to layer on top of Concord Crush and Wisteria Wonder layers die-cut with the Labels Framelits. I ran the Wisteria Wonder layer through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Impressions Folder for even more texture.
The label is finished with the Apothecary Art sentiment stamped inside another stamped image of the banner, then hand-cut and popped up with Dimensionals. A little Dazzling Diamonds on the flowers adds a little sparkle—a must!
Finally, I've topped it off with a double Daffodile Delight 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon bow. Love that extra pop of yellow!
I've been trying so hard to do more simple and easily duplicatible cards lately that creating this luxurious card felt like a guilty pleasure! All the layers, all the textures, all the embellishments—how I've missed you all! Love it!
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Apothecary Art
Ink—StazOn Black; Concord Crush, Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight Classic Ink
Paper—Daffodil Delight, Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Victoria Crochet Trim, 1/4" Daffodil Delight Grosgrain Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Pearl Jewels
- Tools—Big Shot, Labels Framelits, Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder, Square Lattice Impressions Folder, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Adorning Accents Impressions Folders, Paper Snips, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, SNAIL
Shop online for these and more new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog!
* * * * *
3 Easy Ways To Earn FREE Products!
- Spend $50—For every $50 order, you can select one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice! Order Online now!
- Host A Workshop—Host a workshop of at least $150 and earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration Tote. Host a workshop of $400, earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration Bundle. All this, plus the generous hostess benefits! Contact me today!
- Join Stampin' Up!—Become a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, and receive $50 off your Starter Kit! Plus, receive FREE Designer Series Paper or digital download EVERY month for the rest of 2012! Sign up today!