I still have some openings for my "Last Thursdays" Monthly Card Class coming up Thursday, March 29, at 6:30pm at my Too Cool Stamping Studio. We'll be creating 4 cards with envelopes for $10, or they're FREE with a $20 order placed that night.
Please let me know if you'd like to attend by Wednesday at 5pm.
You're gonna love this month's cards! We'll be using the Fresh Vintage and Elementary Elegance sets from Sale-A-Bration, plus the Tea Shoppe set and Sweet Shop DSP from the Occasions Mini.
Today's card shown below is one we'll be doing, plus the Indigo Vintage Blossom card shown here. I'll be posting the others soon!
Have fun transforming the pretty laser-cut Designer Cuts cards into 8 beautifully embellished cards! Class is Saturday, April 21, at 1pm, in my Too Cool Stamping Studio. Cost is $35 or FREE with your $50 order placed when you register by March 30. You'll also receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration selection if you order!
Class includes a package of Designer Cuts Cards, a pack of Medium White Envelopes and all the supplies and embellishments you'll need for the extreme makeovers!
Space is limited! Register by March 30. See complete class details here.
Concord Vintage Cards—Simple To Stepped-Up!
Today's Two Cool cards show you just how easy it is to go from simple to stepped-up! If you attend my Last Thursdays Monthy Card class this week, you'll choose which version you'd like to create!
CASEd from some awesome stamper…let me know if it's you!
We start with a Concord Crush base and a plain Whisper White card front. Next, I colored with Concord Crush and Lucky Limeade Markers on the Fresh Vintage image and stamped on Whisper White for a two-color focal point. After die-cutting the image with the Labels Framelits, I popped it up with Dimensionals
To finish the card, I added a sweet, lone Concord Crush butterfly cut with the Beautiful Wings Embosslits and adorned with a single Rhinestone Jewel. The sentiment is from With All My Heart.
This simple card is fast and easy, and perfect for so many occasions depending on what words you use.
Now, let's step it up!
- I texture embossed the background with the Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder.
- I added a 3/8" Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon around the bottom.
- I added Rich Razzleberry to the flowers when I was coloring with markers.
- I added two more Beautiful Wings butterfly die-cuts.
- I made the Petite Pairs greeting two-color and double-punched it with the Decorative Label Punch.
Even though the simple card is lovely, this stepped-up version is more my style.
Which one do you like better? Come and make your favorite at my "Last Thursdays" Card Class! Contact me now to register!
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Fresh Vintage (SAB selection), With All My Heart (card #1), Petite Pairs (card #2)
Ink—Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry (card #2) Markers
Paper—Concord Crush, Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Rhinestone Jewels, 3/8" Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon retired (card #2)
- Tools—Labels Framelits, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder (card #2), Decorative Label Punch (card#2), Dimensionals, SNAIL
Shop online for these and more products from the Occasions Mini Catalog!
* * * * *
3 Easy Ways To Earn FREE Products!
- Spend $50—For every $50 order, you can select one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice! Order Online now!
- Host A Workshop—Host a workshop of at least $150 and earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration Tote. Host a workshop of $400, earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration Bundle. All this, plus the generous hostess benefits! Contact me today!
- Join Stampin' Up!—Become a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, and receive $50 off your Starter Kit! Plus, receive FREE Designer Series Paper or digital download EVERY month for the rest of 2012! Sign up today!