Today a have a couple more Country Home cards to share with you. This time, instead of using the full bouquets, the images are used as pretty background patterns. It's a lot more versatile than first meets the eye!
Have you signed up for the Country Home Class-To-Go Kit yet? There's just ONE WEEK LEFT to register!
Country Home Class-To-Go Kit
Register By October 4 • See Class Details
Kit includes Country Home stamp set, bonus products, pre-cut supplies to create 6 cards, envelopes, tutorial PDF & video!
Country Home Tin Tile Thankful Card #1
I love keeping a stack of thank you cards on hand and this project is perfect for that! It uses the handy Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes. Best of all, because there is not a lot of stamping and no coloring, the card assembles in just a few minutes! The card features most of the products from the Country Home suite, giving it all kinds of amazing layers and textures! So pretty!
- Use the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder with the Big Shot to emboss the 4-3/4” x 3-1/4” Smoky Slate cardstock.
- Attach to the Very Vanilla note card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use SNAIL Adhesive to attach the 3” x 2” Green pattern of the Country Lane DSP to the center.
- Punch a 2-1/4” circle from the Crushed Curry Country Lane DSP, pop up with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Country Home floral image in Crushed Curry onto a 4” x 1-1/2” piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock. Stamp the “Simply Thankful” greeting over this with Early Espresso ink.
- Fold the Braided Linen Trim in half and create a slip knot.
- Slip the Galvanized Clip onto the left edge of the Very Vanilla stamped panel.
- Use a Glue Dot to attach the slip knot to the galvanized clip.
- Attach the stamped image to the card front with Dimensionals.
Country Home Tin Tile Thankful Card #2
Here is another example of how you can layer the lovely textures from the Country Home suite to create a cute traditional-size thank you card. When everything coordinates, it all comes together so effortlessly!
- Score Whisper White cardstock at 4-1/4” then fold to form card base.
- Adhere 5-1/4” x 4” Crushed Curry CS to card front.
- Adhere 5” x 3-3/4” Blackberry Bliss CS to card front.
- Run 3” x 3” Galvanized Metallic paper through Big Shot using Tin Tile Dynamic TIEF.
- Sponge the tile texture with both Blackberry Bliss and Early Espresso Ink Pads using Stamping Sponge to create antique look.
- Adhere 3” x 3” Country Lane DSP square to card front; Adhere embossed Galvanzied Metallic Paper to card front.
- Stamp Country Home sentiment to 3-1/4” x 1-3/4” Whisper White card stock using Blackberry Bliss ink.
- Stamp ‘cotton’ Country Home image using Mint Macaron ink over top sentiment two times.
- Add Braided Linen Trim looped behind stamped piece.
- Add stamped layer to card front using Dimensionals.
Do You Keep A Stack of Thank You Cards On Hand?
I'd Love To Hear From You! Leave A Comment
• • • • •
Thanks For Stopping By Today!