►Join Me At My Too Cool Stamping Classes!◄
- See my Calendar of Events for my complete class schedule!
- Or, see details about the Stamp-of-the-Month Kits!
Only 2 Weeks Left! Sale-A-Brate 3 Ways To Earn FREE Products!
- Shop—Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration Items For Every $50 Order! Shop now!
- Host—Earn $30 More Hostess Dollars With A $300 Party! Host a party!
- Join—Choose $150 Worth of Stampin' Supplies For Only $99! Join now!
►Browse the Sale-A-Bration Flyer PDF to see choices!
Hi Stamping Friends!
New Weekly Deals have just been announced! Check out the latest selection of stamping supplies on sale thru Monday, March 24, 2014.
Today, I have another fun project from our Too Cool Demo Team shoebox swap last week.
Darla Eigenschink brought supplies for all of us to create this adorable Easter treat holder. And, look at that…it's another project for the Scallop Tag Topper Punch!
Do you have the Scallop Tag Topper Punch yet? If you don't, what in the world are you waiting on? There are SO many fun projects to do with it, including Gate Fold Cards, Ghirardelli Chocolate Holders, and Detachable Bookmark Cards, not to mention that it simply makes super-cute tags and embellishments! Order one now from my Online Store!
CASEd from Paula Knall at KnallCrafting.blogspot.co.uk.
Tag Topper Holder Base—Start with a 2" x 8" piece of Chocolate Chip card stock and punch both ends with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch. Then, score at the 3-1/2" x 4-1/2" marks to create a gusset for the bottom of the pouch.
Oval Window—Run the front of your pouch through the Big Shot using the oval frame from the Designer Frames Texture Impressions Folders. Use the shape as a guide for where to punch with the Extra Large Oval Punch.
Learn How—Paula Knall from the UK has a lovely video if you need a visual: Easter Tag Treat Pouch Video
Treats—We arranged 6 chocolate mini-eggs inside a Medium Cello Bag, then cut it down and taped it closed to make the small pouch. Darla said that a Cadbury Egg will also fit perfectly in the oval window! Tie the tops together with a short piece of Coastal Cabana Ruffle Stretch Trim to keep it closed.
Daffodil Delight—We stamped the Petite Petals flower in Daffodil Delight ink onto Daffodil Delight card stock, then punched it out with the coordinating Petite Petals Punch.
Too Cool! OK, I have to tell you that my absolute FAVORITE part of this project was learning how to make the Petite Petals flower into a daffodil! The center of the flower is made with the 4-petal shape from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack. OMG! Just fold up the sides and adhere with a teeny dot of Multipurpose Glue! That one little, yet fabulous, detail made my night!
Fringe Grass—The tuft of grass was created with a small scrap of Garden Green card stock carefully cut with the Fringe scissors. We used our Paper Snips to trim away the top of the grass and to make the blades pointy, and we left one stem in the center for the daffodil. How clever!
Bundle It & Save! Purchase the Petite Petals stamp set and Petite Petals Punch together in the Petite Petals Bundle and save 15% off the price of purchasing them separately!
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Petite Petals (wood) OR Petite Petals Bundle (wood)
- Ink—Daffodil Delight Classic Ink
- Paper—Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight and Garden Green card stock
- Accessories—Coastal Cabana Ruffle Stretch Trim, Medium Cello Bags
- Tools—Petite Petals Punch OR Petite Petals Bundle (wood), Designer Frames Texture Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Fringe Scissors, Paper Snips, Multipurpose Glue, SNAIL and Dimensionals
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Thanks so much to Darla for sharing this fun Easter project with us!
Too Cool Events!
- Full Spring Classes Event Schedule
- Perfect Pennants Stamp-of-the Month Kit—Register by March 15.
- "Last Thursdays" Card Class—March 27.
Don't Miss These!