Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- CLASS: Dec. Countdown To Christmas—Ornamental Pine. Register by Nov. 19.
- CLASS: All Is Calm Monogram Set—Wednesday, November 19
- CLASS: Dec Stamp-of-the-Month—Get Your Santa On. Register by Nov. 25.
- CLASS: November "Last Thursdays"—Tuesday, November 25
- 2014 Holiday Supplement PDF—Browse items Online.
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse items Online.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Hi Stamping Friends!
It's time for another Stamp-of-the-Month Class, this time featuring the festive holiday set sure to get you in the mood for St. Nick! Have you heard about my Stamp-of-the-Month classes? Here's a little summary about how they work…
You'll Love Stamp-of-The Month Classes!
- Class Kits Include—A featured stamp set, coordinating products, and all the supplies to make the class projects. The number of projects may vary. Envelopes are always included.
- Local Classes—If you're in the Fort Wayne, IN, area, you can attend my local monthly class night.
- Class-To-Go Kits—If you're not in my area, or can't make it to the class, order a Class-To-Go Kit and make the projects on your own, at your convenience!
- Build Your Collection—Along with the featured set, you'll often get additional tools or accessories that can be used on future projects.
- Great Value—Most kits will range from $35-$45 and you'll typically receive approximately $30-$40 worth of supplies, plus the class projects on top of that! Wow!
- Substitutions—If you already have some of the products in the kit, simply substitute other items of equal or greater value and I'll adjust the price accordingly.
- Demonstrator Class Option—If you're a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, you can purchase the class projects only, without having to purchase the stamp set!
December Stamp-of-The-Month Class Kit—Get Your Santa On
I'm so excited to share our next kit featuring the adorable Get Your Santa On photopolymer stamp set! If you like Christmas cuteness, the whimsical images in this set will be a holly jolly favorite!
►Get Your Santa On Class Kit—Your kit will come with this fun Get Your Santa On photopolymer stamp set, featuring Santa all decked out in his festive attire! The images are so cute for cards, tags, treat boxes, and advent boxes for kids of all ages!
Your kit will also come with:
- Pack of Trim The Tree DSP Stack ($6.95)—select your own backgrounds!
- 1 Blender Pen ($3.32) for coloring with your ink pads!
- Full package of Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine ($2.95)!
- Dazzling Details glitter glue ($2.50) to make Santa sparkly!
Let's take a look at this month's kit!
* * * * *
Plus, you'll also get all of the supplies & envelopes for 7 projects!
We'll create the following projects:
- Trim The Tree Santa—Choose your favorite Trim The Tree DSP to showcase Santa.
- Get Your Santa On Circle Flip Card—Santa suit on the front flips to a full Santa inside.
- Tilted Santa & Stars Card—Jolly Santa on a cute CASE from the Holiday Catalog.
- Chimney Delivery Gift Card Holder—Gift card enclosure with chimney belly band.
- Santa's Joyful Dressing Room Card—Santa's suit is ready for his busy night.
- Two Santa Gift Tags—Cute Chalk Talk tags for that gift from Santa.
Stay tuned…I'll be blogging about each of these projects in the days to come to give you a closer look!
►►►Choose From 3 Class Options!◄◄◄
1) Local Class Kit—For local class, or local pickup. $42 photopolymer.
Local Stamp-of-The Month Class Night—Thursday, December 11, at 6:30pm in my Too Cool Stamping Studio, SW Fort Wayne, IN. All local registrants are invited to come and assemble their Stamp-of-The-Month Class Kits using my inks and tools. Please bring your own A, C, D & G clear mount blocks and SNAIL adhesive. SNAIL Refills will be available for purchase.
2) Class-To-Go Kit—Add $5.60 for Priority Shipping. All supplies are pre-cut and ready to assemble, with a step-by-step Instruction PDF emailed to you. Just add your own inks and adhesives*. Stamping is not included per Stampin' Up! policy.
*Please Note: To complete this month's class, you'll need inks in these or similar colors: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso & Crumb Cake. The Trim The Tree DSP will not be pre-cut, so you can select the pattern that you want for each project. Measurements will be given for easy cutting.
3) Demonstrator Class Option—If you're a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, order supplies for the Class Projects ONLY (no stamps or punch) for $18, plus $5.60 shipping if necessary. Envelopes, and instruction PDF. Just add inks, stamps & adhesives. Trim The Tree backgrounds may vary.
Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities Add-On—Santa will look extra dapper when you color his suit with the Blendabilities Markers! Add the Cherry Cobbler 3-pack for only $12.00 more!
* * * * *
Order Now! Pre-Paid Registration Due By Friday, November 28—Contact me with your name, shipping address, phone number, and which class option you want. I accept credit cards directly or I can send you a PayPal invoice that can be paid with your PayPal account or your credit/debit card. Local stampers may choose to pay with cash or personal check. I'm happy to substitute any of the products if you already have the supplies or want something different—just ask!
Holiday Timing—I'll be placing this class order on Saturday, November 29 and I expect to receive the supplies around December 8 if all goes well. I will mail the Class-To-Go Kits out as soon as I get the stamps, so it should go out a few days before the December 11 class date. That should give you about 2 weeks before Christmas to complete. Demo Projects-Only Kits may go out even earlier as long as I have enough supplies on hand. Express shipping is available for an additional cost.
Fine Print & Whatnot: US Residents only. These classes may not be combined with, or count toward, other classes, workshops, private classes, stamp clubs, incentives or special events. Class Instruction PDFs are not for sale.
* * * * *
Looking forward to stamping with you on these Too Cool projects!
Register By November 19 For This December 6th Class
Create 12 cards (6 each of 2 designs) in this stamp-a-stack style class. Kit includes the Ornamental Pine stamp set, 5 yards of Real Red Woven Satin Ribbon, a jar of Dazzling Diamonds, 1 Stampin' Sponge, 1 sheet of Dimensionals, and all the supplies you need to make the 12 cards! Class-To-Go Kits are available. Be sure to order the 2-Way Glue Pen add-on for just $5 more for your glitter application and to help your clear mount stamps stick to your block better.
See Complete Details For The Ornamental Pine Class!
All Is Calm Monogrammed Gift Set Class
Wednesday, November 19, 6:30 pm
Create 3 matching monogrammed stocking stuffer gifts featuring the All Is Calm Designer Series Paepr. Give as a gift set, give them as separate gifts, or keep them for yourself!
We'll make a Box of 6 cards, a Sticky Notes Holder, and a magnetic Scratch Pad Holder.
See Complete Details For The All Is Calm Monogrammed Gift Set Class!
Register by November 18 at 5pm.