Today is Friday, and I promised to unveil one of the remaining five cards from the Designer Cuts Extreme Makeover Class. Check out the link for complete class details including price options. The class is Saturday, April 21, at 1pm. RSVP by March 30.
I did a little cutting and re-adhering to achieve the pretty background curves on this makeover. First, I used the Adorning Accents Edgelits to cut off the front of the Designer Cuts lacey border, then I added a piece of Poppy Parade card stock to the card base and re-attached the laser-cut piece on top. I love the contrast between the delicate design and the bold color popping underneath!
The flower is created with Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper, which is one of the Sale-A-Bration selections. Remember, this paper will not be available by the time the class is held, but if you want some for your own projects, you can place your minimum $50 order before the class RSVP deadline on March 30 and choose it as your FREE Sale-A-Bration selection.
I punched the decorative paper with the Blossom Punch, added a Soft Suede Boho Blossom Punch center, then attached a pretty Antique Brad to it.
The sentiment is from Loving Thoughts.
A few simple adjustments and a bold embellishment, and this Designer Cuts Card has a completely different look from its original, right-out-of-the-package look! Too Cool!
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Loving Thoughts
Ink—Soft Suede Classic Ink
Paper—Designer Cuts Cards; Everyday Enchantment (SAB selection); Poppy Parade, Soft Suede card stock
- Accessories—Antique Brads
- Tools—Blossom Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Shop online for these and more new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog!
Come and create this project, and seven more cards at our Designer Cuts Extreme Makeover Class on April 21.
Stay tuned…I'll be revealing another Designer Cuts card project next Friday!
* * * * *
3 Easy Ways To Earn FREE Products!
- Spend $50—For every $50 order, you can select one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice! Order Online now!
- Host A Workshop—Host a workshop of at least $150 and earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration Tote. Host a workshop of $400, earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration Bundle. All this, plus the generous hostess benefits! Contact me today!
- Join Stampin' Up!—Become a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, and receive $50 off your Starter Kit! Plus, receive FREE Designer Series Paper or digital download EVERY month for the rest of 2012! Sign up today!