- Reminder: Guess The Next "Best of…" Stamp Set To Win!
- Reminder: Starter Kit Promotion Extended Thru March 31!
- Reminder: 50% off Fabric Frenzy thru March 31.
CASEd from Kathy Blick.
I caught a glimpse of the Easter bunny, "butt" it looks like he's getting away through the knot-hole in that tree! I can't resist a cute bunny butt! If you have all of the punches, this is a quick and easy card to make!
I used the Woodgrain Texture Impressions Folder to emboss the 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Crumb Cake card stock, then I punched a hole with the 2-1/2" Circle Punch. I added a 3" x 3" piece of Early Espresso behind the hole to give it depth.
I punched a 2-1/2" Circle and two Scallop Ovals in Whisper White for the butt and feet. Both were sponged with Pretty In Pink ink. I also punched two Large Ovals from Pretty in Pink for the bottoms of the feet. The pads are made with circles from the Owl Punch.
What do you think of my fluffy tail? I used one of the rosettes from the Flower Trim, lightly sponged with Pretty In Pink, then layered it on a Pretty In Pink Boho Blossoms shape. TIP: Use Multipurpose Tombow glue to attach the rosette for best results.
I finished off the card by adding a 1" tall strip of 2011 In Color Designer Series Paper in Lucky Limeade stripes to match the card base and simulate grass. It was punched with the Scallop Edge Border Punch, then wrapped with the Old Olive Striped Organdy Ribbon.
The Teeny Tiny Wishes sentiment was stamped in Early Espresso, then double-punched with the Word Window punch to shorten the shape a bit.
Complete Supply List:
- Stamps—Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Ink—Pretty In Pink and Early Espresso Classic Ink
- Paper—2011 In Color DSP Stack; Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Pretty In Pink, and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Flower Trim, Old Olive Striped Organdy Ribbon
- Tools—Woodgrain Texture Folder, Big
Shot, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Owl Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Word Window Punch, Sponges, Tombow Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals,
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Too Cool Promotion Quick Links!
- Browse Spring Catalog—Flash Player
- Shop Spring Catalog—Online Store
- Sent With Love Promotion—Now Thru April 30.
- MyPaperPumpkin.com—Monthly Kit Subscription. Sign up by April 10.
- Best of 25 Years Stamps—New stamp set each month!
- A Round Array Bundle—New catalog sneak peek thru May 30.
- NEW Price on MDS—Now only $19.95 for full software & content!
- The Basics Online Class—34 project lessons, only $14.95
- Photopolymer All-Clear Stamps—New Designer Typeset set!
- Fabric Frenzy—50% off all fabrics thru March 31.
- Starter Kit Promotion Extended—Thru March 31!
Events—Mark Your Calendars!