I had my Too Cool Demo Meeting on Monday, and wanted everyone to try out the Designer Frames Impressions Folder to see how awesome they are! So, we did a cute little 3×3" note card make & take…
Aren't they completely darling?! And super easy to make, too! I CASEd these from Fran Sabad: Key To My Heart.
On my previous Designer Frames Embossing Folder cards, I punched out the stamped sentiment and placed it inside the embossed area (see my I Love The New Designer Frames post). These cards are embossed on Crumb Cake with the oval Designer Frames Impressions Folder, then I punched a Extra Large Oval Punch window out of the Crumb Cake to see the stamped images that I adhered underneath.
And, FYI, you can punch out the window, adhere the card stock underneath, and THEN emboss if you want to. It will work just as well, as one of my team members found out when she forgot to emboss first.
I see these tiny flowers accents on all sorts of projects lately. They are punched from Pretty In Pink with the Itty Bitty Punches and sponged with the same color. Two of the flowers have three layers, and one has a single layer.
TIP: Use a Bone Folder to help you scrunch these small flowers. Place the tip of the Bone Folder in the center of the flower, then mold the petals around the tip.
I added Pearl Jewels to the flower centers and adhered them to a folded piece of Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding for the leaves. Cute idea!
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Clearly For You, Elements of Style (behind sentiment), You're A Gem
- Ink—Pink Pirouette, Pretty In Pink, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake Classic Ink
- Paper—Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White card stock,
- Accessories—Pearl Jewels, Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding
- Tools—Designer Frames Impressions Folders, Extra Large Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Punches flower, Bone Folder, Sponges, Dimensionals, SNAIL