Yesterday, I posted about how Easy Events is a great versatile stamp set to have in your collection. Today, I have another fun idea for that set—Thank You tags!
So sweet! You could dress up a gift, adhere it to a 3×3" notecard for a mini Thank You card, or even give a package of them as a special "thinking of you" gift.
You may notice that we used almost all of the same supplies that we did on yesterday's card. More of that awesome versatility—different look, different project, same stuff! This was another fantastic make & take we took home from Convention.
- Start with four 1-3/4" x 3" pieces of Lucky Limeade, then round off the tops by punching with the 2-1/2" Circle Punch. Punch ribbon holes with the circle punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack.
- Stamp Easy Events image in StazOn Black Ink on Naturals White card stock.
- Color the images with using a Blender Pen and Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, and Pool Party Classic Inks.
- Punch three 4-petal flowers using the Itty Bitty Punch Pack for each of the four In Colors: Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, and Pool Party. Crumple them and add to flowers with a Glue Dot. Top with Rhinestone Jewels.
- Thread 6" Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon through hole and tie with White Baker's Twine.
- Place tags in 3×5" Cello Bag.
- Punch 2-1/2" Circle Punch from Pool Party and randomly stamp with flower image in Island Indigo.
- Fold circle in half over the cello top and hold in place with a Mini Clothespin.
- Add more Itty Bitty Punch Pack flowers to embellish.
You can find all the supplies to make this project at my Online Store!