We'll be creating this card at my "Last Thursdays" Monthly Card Class tomorrow night. There are still some spots left if you want to join us!
Elementary Elegance is easily one of my favorites from the Sale-A-Bration flyer this year. So pretty and versatile. Wish it could stick around a little while longer…*sniff*
These Two Cool cards were fun to create because of the layers of stamped and embossed textures, plus I am loving the rich, earthy tones.
I started with a Soft Suede card stock base, then added a layer of Cherry Cobbler to the card front.
Next, I stamped the En Francais stamp in Crumb Cake onto Very Vanilla for a soft background pattern. I texture embossed a piece of Crumb Cake with the Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder and added a Scallop Edge Border in Soft Suede behind it and adhered it to the Very Vanilla piece. A coordinating Cherry Cobbler Scallop Ribbon is tied around and trimmed for a faux bow.
My favorite is the flourished frame from Elementary Elegance, which I stamped on the card front in Soft Suede. The greeting was stamped in Soft Suede, then punched with the Curly Label Punch, layered onto two Cherry Cobbler Curly Label Punch halves, then popped up with Dimensionals.
Finally, I added a small, hand-cut Cherry Cobbler crown or bird image and some Rhinestone Jewels for a little whimsy.
- Stamps—Elementary Elegance (SAB selection), En Francais
- Ink—Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink
- Paper—Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Rhinestone Jewels, Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon
- Tools—Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Curly Label Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Dimensionals, SNAIL
See all Sale-A-Bration (SAB) selections in the Sale-A-Bration Flyer PDF.
* * * * *
Last Chance For Tomorrow's "Last Thursdays" Class
Can't wait to make these with the class tomorrow! Contact me before 5pm today if you want to come over and play! Here are all the cards we'll be making…
Four cards for $10 or FREE with your $20 order placed that night. The fun starts at 6:30pm at my Too Cool Stamping Studio! Hope to see you there!
* * * * *
3 Easy Ways To Earn FREE Products!
- Spend $50—For every $50 order, you can select one FREE Sale-A-Bration product of your choice! Order Online now!
- Host A Workshop—Host a workshop of at least $150 and earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration Tote. Host a workshop of $400, earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration Bundle. All this, plus the generous hostess benefits! Contact me today!
- Join Stampin' Up!—Become a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, and receive $50 off your Starter Kit! Plus, receive FREE Designer Series Paper or digital download EVERY month for the rest of 2012! Sign up today!