Holiday Sale—Save On Up To 50% On Dozens of Items!
24-Hour Cyber-Monday Deals On December 2!
* * * * * Two Cool Holiday Sale Bonuses * * * * *
Mystery Hostess CONTEST & FREE Card Kit Bonus! Order at least $50 at my Online Store using Hostess Code 9YUAX9AQ and you'll be entered to win a $25 shopping spree from my Mystery Hostess Contest! Plus, you'll receive a FREE "Last Thursdays" Card Kit ($10 value). See details.
Important: To participate in the contests, make sure you check the box "Allow your demonstrator to contact you" when you place your order. If you don't, I won't know who placed the order!
NEW Impromptu Season of Style Holiday Frame Class!
If you liked the Winter Frost Holiday Frame class project, but would have preferred it in red & green, you're in luck!
By special request, I've scheduled another Holiday Frame class and you can choose to make either the Winter Frost (aqua/teal) version OR the Season of Style (red/green) version. I'll post a photo of the red version later this week.
- When: Monday, December 16, at 6pm in my Too Cool Stamping studio
- Cost: $30 pre-paid.
- Class includes: All supplies to create the 12×12" Holiday Frame, including the black frame, a full spool of Silver Ribbon and a full package of Frosted Finishes.
- HURRY! Register by: November 29 at 5pm!
See my original Winter Frost Holiday Frame Class for details, including what to bring.
Hi Stamping Friends!
I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I enjoyed a lovely day with my family and it definitely gave me time to stop and reflect on the many blessings in my life. I'm so thankful that I have the opportunity to share Stampin' Up! stamping ideas with you, and I feel blessed that each and every one of you have taken time out of your busy lives to visit my Too Cool Stamping blog. Thank you so much!
This card sums up my feelings perfectly…
CASEd from Laura Haffke at La Dee Dah Day.
Today's project features the Pleasant Poppies background stamp and delicate "thankful" die-cut from the Expressions Thinlits dies. I LOVE how it turned out! I made these especially for my new recruits last month.
Stamped Card Background—I started with a vertical card base in Crisp Cantaloupe and temporarily adhered a 2-5/8" x 4-7/8" piece of Very Vanilla on top without the Tangerine Tango frame. Then, I stamped the Pleasant Poppies onto the front with StazOn Black Ink. Finally, I re-mounted the Very Vanilla layer onto a 3-3/4" x 5" piece of Tangerine Tango and adhered it to the front with SNAIL.
Colored Flowers—I used a Blender Pen to color the flower stems with Pear Pizzazz and the flower buds with Tangerine Tango.
I stamped the same poppie image again onto scrap Very Vanilla and colored those flowers with Crisp Cantaloupe, Tangerine Tango and Early Espresso ink. Each flower was hand-cut with my ultra-sharp Paper Snips and popped up with a Dimensional.
Double-Time Stamped Border—My favorite part of the card is that the image is stamped onto the border. I colored those flowers and stems, as well for continuity! The technique is like a variation of the Triple-Time stamping technique.
Bitty Sentiment—The greeting is from Itty Bitty Banners, stamped in Early Espresso, then perfectly die-cut with the Bitty Banners Framelits.
Delicate Die-Cut—I finished off the card with the intricate Expressions Thinlits "thankful" die in Early Espresso. It's adhered with Multipurpose Glue dabbed on all of the intersections on the word. TIP: Don't forget to use your wax paper with this die, so it pops out of the die much easier!
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Pleasant Poppies (wood), Itty Bitty Banners (wood)
- Ink—Blender Pen; StazOn Black; Pear Pizzazz, Crisp Cantaloupe, Tangerine Tango and Early Espresso Classic Ink
- Paper—Crisp Cantaloupe, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla card stock
- Tools—Expressions Thinlits Dies, Bitty Banners Framelits, Big Shot, Paper Snips, wax paper, Multipurpose Glue, SNAIL, Dimensionals
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Too Cool Events!
- Too Cool Demo Team Meeting—December 9, 6pm
- Wow Techniques Class—December 13, 6:30pm
- Next "Last Thursdays" Class—Rescheduled for December 30, 6:30pm
Don't Miss These!
- New Arrivals—See the latest product releases!
- Clearance Rack—Retired merchandise at discount deals!
- Online Holiday Sale—Now thru December 2, 2013
- Top 10 Gift Ideas—See my favorite present ideas this year!
- 30% off Digital—Select downloads & print products thru November 30.
- Weekly Deals—New specials start every Tuesday!