Hi Stamping Friends!
As we close out September, don't forget that today is your LAST CHANCE to receive FREE Black Rhinestones with your $50 order at my online store! It's also the last day to register for my October Stamp-of-the-Month featuring Painted Harvest!
Coming Tomorrow…AWESOME October Specials!!
- My October Host Code Thank You Gift Unveiled!
- Annual Designer Series Paper Promotion Begins!
- World Card Making Day Sale Begins!
And…the most exciting news…
- NEW Stampin' Blends Markers Starter Kit Opportunity!
If you loved the Blendabilities Markers, you won't want to miss tomorrow's post with all the details on the early release of the new & improved alcohol markers! EEEeeeee! I can't wait to share!
• • • • •
Painted Harvest Thankful For You Cards
You don't need a lot of flashy embellishments, special tools, or die-cuts on a card stamped with the gorgeous images in the Painted Harvest set. I love that the stamping stands alone to create a beautiful card! Best of all, the card comes together in just minutes! If you don't have this stamp set…what are you waiting for?!!
- Stamp the Painted Harvest detailed flower stamp in Tangerine Tango in three areas. I usually keep them in the shape of a triangle, a design that's balanced and pleasing to the eye.
- Stamp the larger flower image in Crushed Curry over the top of the detailed image twice. Stamp it once, then ink again, rotate 180° and stamp again. This really fills out the flower.
- Stamp the flower center in Soft Suede ink.
- Stamp some leaves in Pear Pizzazz ink coming in from the edges.
- Stamp some dots in Crumb Cake to fill in the blank areas.
This time, I mounted the stamped layer onto the mat straight and wrapped the burlap threads around both layers, then popped both layers up with Dimensionals.
Shop Now For Items To Make These Projects
October's Christmas Quilt Class – See Details!
Local Class on October 18 or Order A Class-To-Go!