Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- CLASS: Stamp-of-the-Month—For All Things. Register by TODAY!
- CLASS: TC Stamper Sampler—October 22.
- CLASS: Nov. Countdown To Christmas—Wonderous Wreath. Register by Oct. 22.
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse Holiday items Online
- SPECIAL: FREE Good Greetings Stamp Set—With a $300 workshop.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
I'm extending my registration for my October Stamp-of-the-Month Class featuring the For All Things stamp set for one more day due to some technical difficulties yesterday.
Background Basics—My card starts with a Soft Suede card base, folded vertically. I layerd it with a 4" x 2-1/2" piece of Color Me Autumn DSP at the top and a 4" x 2-3/4" piece of Mossy Meadow card stock at the bottom.
Woodgrain Texture—I embossed the Mossy Meadow card stock with the Woodgrain Texture Impressions Folder.
Give Thanks Tag—I created a simple tag by punching the top of a 2" x 3" piece of Very Vanilla card stock with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch and rounding the bottom corners with the Project Life Corner Rounder. I stamped the punched shape with a sentiment from For All Things in Blackberry Bliss, then added some leaves around the edges in Mossy Meadow.
Finishing Touches—I used the Gold Metal Button from the class kit to top the Note Tag. That's topped with a double-bow of Linen Thread, tied separately and attached with a Glue Dot to the top of the button. A few Gold Sequins, adhered with a dab of Multipurpose Adhesive, finish the accents.
Two Cool—For my second version, I changed the gold decorative edge to a Large Scallop Edgelit border and positioned my banners to fly to the left.
The tag is stamped with another sentiment from For All Things and decorated like the first card.
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—For All Things (wood)
- Ink—Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink
- Paper—Color Me Autumn DSP; Gold Foil; Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow and Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Gold Basic Metal Buttons, Linen Thread, Gold Sequins
- Tools—Finishing Touches Edgelits (card #1), Large Scallop Edgelit (card #2), Woodgrain Texture Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, Paper Snips, Multipurpose Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
* * * * *
For All Things Stamp-of-the-Month Class!
Stampin' Up! Quick Links