Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- CLASS: Countdown To Christmas Class—Letterpress Winter. Register by Sept. 22
- CLASS: "Last Thursdays" Card Class—Sept. 25. RSVP by Sept. 24
- CLASS: Stamp-of-the-Month—For All Things. Register by Sept. 26
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse Holiday items Online
- SPECIAL: FREE Good Greetings Stamp Set—With a $300 workshop.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
How are you enjoying the Holiday Catalog so far? Have you purchased your favorite stamp sets yet? I've got some awesome classes over the next few months that feature Holiday Catalog stamp sets. Here's a list of stamps that will be spotlighted that may help you with your purchasing decisions:
- October—Letterpress Winter registration open until 9/22
- November—Wonderous Wreath with optional framelit bundle
- December—Cheerful Christmas
Stamp-of-the-Month Classes—Stamp set plus 4-6 projects
- October—For All Things registration open until 9/26
- November—Festival of Trees with punch bundle
- December—Get Your Santa On
Oak Leaves Layering—I stamped the For All Things oak leaf along the shorter card front edge in Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze. I did my colors in full-strength, but it would also look fantastic in lighter, stamped-off colors.
Ooops! If you notice that my Crushed Curry leaf is looking a little more Pumpkin Pie, it's simply because my Stampin' Scrub was in desparate need of a cleaning and was adding a horrible red hue to every color. #lazystamper
Basic Border Décor—I punched a 1" x 5-1/4" piece of Cajun Craze card stock with the Scallop Edge Border Punch, then adhered it on the inside of the card front so it's peeking out of the edge. I also used some Color Me Autumn Washi Tape (you'll receive a full package in your class kit), along the inside card edge, so that also peeks out behind the scallops.
More Layers—I stamped the image that looks like a watercolor wash in Sahara Sand and stamped in to the left of the oak leaves. Then, I stamped the bunch of branches in Crushed Curry over the top. Underneath, the "hello fall" sentiment is stamped in Blackberry Bliss. I love how these images are so different, yet work so beautifully together—versatility, baby!
Gold Buttons—I finished off the card with a pretty Gold Basic Metal Button with a Linen Thread double-bow tied separately and adhered to the top with a Glue Dot.
Inside Details—The border details look great on the inside of the card. I also added a leaf in Blackberry Bliss.
My horizontal version uses the same basic elements, but I changed up the greeting to a different phrase from the For All Things set. I love when we get sentiments and coordinating images all in one set—so handy!
- Stamps—For All Things (wood)
- Ink—Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Sahara Sand and Crushed Curry Classic Ink
- Paper—Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Color Me Autumn Washi Tape, Gold Basic Metal Buttons, Linen Thread
- Tools—Scallop Edge Border Punch, Glue Dots, Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
October Countdown To Christmas Letterpress Winter Class
Let's Make Holiday Cards! Create 12 cards (6 each of 2 designs) in this stamp-a-stack style class on Saturday, October 4! Kit includes the Letterpress Winter Stamp set, a package of Frosted Sequins, and all the supplies you need to make the 12 cards! Class-To-Go Kits available.
See Complete Details For The Letterpress Winter Class!
Pre-paid Registration by September 22, 2014. Contact me today!
October Stamp-of-the-Month For All Things Class
Create 5 Fall projects using the For All Things stamp set! Class Kit includes the stamp set, Color Me Autumn Washi Tape and 1/4 package of Gold Buttons, plus all the supplies you need for the projects! Class-To-Go Kits available. Demonstrators can purchase project-only class kits.
See Complete Details For The For All Things Class!
Pre-paid Registration by September 26, 2014. Contact me today!