Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- CLASS: Countdown To Christmas Class—LAST DAY To Register!
- CLASS: "Last Thursdays" Card Class—Sept. 25. RSVP by Sept. 24
- CLASS: Stamp-of-the-Month—For All Things. Register by Sept. 26
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse Holiday items Online
- SPECIAL: FREE Good Greetings Stamp Set—With a $300 workshop.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Background Basics—My Very Vanilla card base is layered with a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Blackberry Bliss for the foundation of the card front. I created a lifted layer from 3-3/4" x 5" Cajun Craze card stock that's die-cut with the Deco Labels Collection Framelits.
Lifted Layer Details— I added a 3-3/4" x 1" strip of Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper at the bottom of the die-cut layer, then added some Blackberry Bliss Color Me Autumn Washi Tape above it. Remember, you'll get a full package of the washi tape in your class kit, so you can choose your tape!
I wrapped the layer with 1/8" Crushed Curry Taffeta Ribbon, tied in a double-knot and trimmed.
Recessed Window Stamping—I stamped the For All Things watercolor wash image in stamped off Soft Suede onto a 3-1/2" square piece of Very Vanilla card stock, then added the branch in Old Olive over the top. To layer it, I added Dimensionals around the window, then positioned the stamped layer in place and adhered it to the window. Then, I went back and added more dimensionals to the rest of the back of that layer to secure it into place.
Sweet Sentiment—On a scrap piece of Very Vanilla, I stamped the For All Things banner image in Crushed Curry ink, then added the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss. It's hand-cut and popped up with Dimensionals after the window layer was added.
Sensational Sequins—I added a few Gold Sequins around the image with tiny dabs of Multipurpose Glue. You'll notice that 4 out of 5 of the class projects use these sequin accents. I designed these projects with similar papers and embellishments, so you can either use them individually, or give them together as a gift. Coordination rocks!
Two Cool—My second version is on the horizonal and I tried some different stamping, so you could see how awesome these images layer with one another. Instead of the wash image, I stamped the oak leaf in stamped-off Crushed Curry for the backdrop. The sentiment is on the back layer this time. And, the acorns are stamped in Soft Suede, hand-cut and popped up with Dimensionals.
It's so fun to mix & match the elements in different ways!
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—For All Things (wood)
- Ink—Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss and Soft Suede Classic Ink
- Paper—Color Me Autumn DSP; Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Color Me Autumn Washi Tape, 1/8" Crushed Curry Taffeta Ribbon, Gold Sequins
- Tools—Deco Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
* * * * *
For All Things Stamp-of-the-Month Class!
LAST DAY TO REGISTER—October Countdown To Christmas Class
Let's Make Holiday Cards! Create 12 cards (6 each of 2 designs) in this stamp-a-stack style class on Saturday, October 4! Kit includes the Letterpress Winter Stamp set, a package of Frosted Sequins, and all the supplies you need to make the 12 cards! Class-To-Go Kits available.
See Complete Details For The Letterpress Winter Class!
Pre-paid Registration by September 22, 2014. Contact me today!