Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLASS: "Last Thursdays" Card Class—April 30
- CLASS: Stamp-of-the-Month—Featuring Sheltering Tree. May 14, Register by May 3
- SPECIAL: Butterfly Thinlits—Save on Butterfly Thinlits thru April 30, 2015
- Retired List (sortable Excell file)—See which items are retiring on June 2.
- Occasions Catalog—Spring items available thru June 2, 2015
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
- $25 Order = Choose Rhinestone or Pearl Jewels ($4.95 value)!
- $50 Order = Choose Blender Pens or Paper Snips! ($9.95 value)!
- $100 Order = $20 Stamp Set of Your Choice!
Offer good on individual customer orders placed through me locally or at my Online Store. You MUST use this Hostess Code to qualify: EBYE3ANV.
Very Important! Make sure you "allow my demonstrator to contact me" when you're checking out of my Online Store in order for me to see your information so I can send you your gift!
Fine Print: Good thru May 15, 2015 only. May not be used for club, class and workshop orders. May not be used in combination with any other Too Cool Stamping incentives. Qualifying order total is before shipping & tax. One gift per order. US residents only. I'll order it for you and send it to you at no additional cost.
Oval Window Sheltering Tree Cards
I had so much fun creating my May Stamp-of-the-Month class featuring the Sheltering Tree stamp set. This is such a lovely & versatile set!
Oval Window Card Base—I started with a Crisp Cantaloupe card base and ran through the Big Shot with the Oval Collections Framelit on the card front. Next, sandwich the card front inside the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot for the texture.
TIP: This folder is just wide enough to barely fit through the Big Shot going horizontally, so make sure it's positioned to roll through straight with enough clearance. If it's crooked, it may crunch the edges of your folder and possibly ruin the hinge. (Ask me how I know!) If it is a little tight, trim off some of the excess folder at the bottom of the folder.
Modified Tri-Fold—This card has a modified tri-fold opening. I scored an 8" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White at the 4" mark and adhered it to the inside of the card, opening on the left-hand side. The inside of my card is blank, but you could easily dress it up with some flowers and another sentiment from the same set.
Blooming Tree—I stamped the grass in Pear Pizzazz, then added the bare tree image on top with the Soft Suede ink. The blossoms are stamped once with Crisp Cantaloupe ink and once with Strawberry Slush ink. I finished the picture with a Soft Suede stamped tree swing. So cute!
Two Cool—I tried a second version with a Soft Suede card base.
Sweet Sentiment—This time I moved the sentiment down to the bottom of the oval.
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Sheltering Tree photopolymer
- Ink—Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Suede, Strawberry Slush, Pearl Pizzazz Classic Ink
- Paper—Crisp Cantaloupe (card #1), Soft Suede (card #2) & Whisper White card stock
- Tools—Ovals Collection Framelits, Decorative Dots Texture Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Simply Scored, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Looking forward to stamping with you soon!
Stamp-of-the-Month Class: Sheltering Tree
Thursday, May 14, at 6:30 pm. Class-To-Go Kits Available!
Create 5 cards featuring the Sheltering Tree stamp set and some Too Cool techniques!
See Complete Details for the Sheltering Tree Class!
Stampin' Quick Links