It's a fabulous time to start thinking of gifts you can create for friends and family for the holidays. One of the most thoughtful gifts any card-maker can give is a set of handmade cards in a beautiful decorated card holder!
Imagine filling this pretty Card Keeper Box with Thank You cards, Birthday cards, and all-occasion cards, so the recipient would have the perfect greetings to send all year long!
This Card Keeper was decorated by Holly Linford from Stampin' Up! and shown at the Louisville Regional I attended last week. She was showing how to use punches in non-traditional ways. On this project, she used the Curly Label Punch to create the parenthesis and scallop border.
Parenthesis From Curly Label Punch
Punch out of a sheet of card stock, then move the punch over the edge of the hole and punch again.
Scallop Border From Curly Label Punch
Make the first punch along the edge of your card stock, then move the punch down the edge, lining up the curves in the shape as you go.
This is the look you'll get! Too Cool!
Complete Project Supplies
- Stamps—Always Thankful
- Paper—Spice Cake DSP, Soft Suede, More Mustard, Old Olive Card Stock.
- Ink—Old Olive Classic Ink
- Accessories—Card Keeper Box, Spice Cake Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon
- Tools—Curly Label Punch, Sticky Strip, SNAIL
You can purchase the supplies to make this Too Cool project at my Online Store!
* * * * *
Don't Miss These Awesome Opportunities!
- Christmas Lane 6×6" Holiday Album Class—Register by November 16.
- FREE Big Shot or FREE $100 in Product—When you Join My Team.
- $35 Extra Hostess Benefits—When you host a $350 or more workshop through Dec. 15.