When I attended the Louisville Regional in October, I saw the cutest set of Christmas gift tags created with the Winter Wishes Stitched Felt from the Holiday Mini.
These soft, multi-layered embellishments can quickly add a warm touch to holiday cards, gift bags & tags, and scrapbook pages! Check out my version of the gift tags presented at the Regional:
Each tag features one of the 4 Winter Wishes Stitched Felt accents, along with Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper, Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin Ribbon and either the Dotted Scallop Ribbbon Punch or Scallop Edge Border Punch.
What a cute set of tags! And, for a limited time, I'll be offering a Winter Wishes Gift Tag Kit, so you can create your very own set!
Kit Contents: The kit has all the supplies to make each of the four Winter Wishes tags. Includes all card stock, designer paper, glimmer paper, ribbon, twine, rhinestone brad, and rhinestones shown. All paper will be pre-cut and pre-punched, ready-to-assemble with your own adhesive. The "to" and "from" stamping is not included (I'm not allowed to pre-stamp kit supplies per Stampin' Up! policy). Step-by-step instructions with photos will be emailed to you.
Hurry! Kits Only Available While Supplies Last Thru December 15!
Choose the option that works for you:
- $4.95 Kit Local—Local Fort Wayne-area residents can order by contacting me and working out local payment and delivery details.
- $4.95 Kit + $2.00 Shipping—Anyone within the Continential US can order the kit via PayPal and I'll mail the kit via US Mail in a padded envelope.
Fine Print: This Winter Wishes Gift Tags Kit is offered exclusively by me at Too Cool Stamping. Once you place an online order, or purchase the Kit, I will send out the Kit by the next business day. This offer is good December 3 through December 15, or while supplies last. Not valid on previous purchases, or in combination with other special offers or incentives from Too Cool Stamping. Offer IS valid for Stamp Club and workshop orders (woohoo!). Hostesses who earn this FREE kit incentive must have their event between January 4 and February 29, 2012.
Winter Wishes Gift Tags Up Close
Each Winter Wishes Gift Tag is created on Whisper White card stock that's die-cut with the Two Tags Die. Tags measure 3" x 4-3/8", so they are perfect for even large-size gifts. You could even use them as an accent on a card or as an embellishment on a scrapbook. Or, wrap them up in a cello bag and give the whole set of 4 as a gift!
Let's take a closer look at these Too Cool tags!
Cute mittens tied in a bow, hanging above Rhinestone Jewels accents.
Wintery snowflake highlighted with a Clear Rhinestone Brad.
I love the layered felt wreath, tied with a beautiful Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin Ribbon bow.
A cute felt holly sprig with berries looks fabulous on the punched Silver Glimmer Paper wreath.
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Fabulous Phrases
- Ink—Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink
- Paper—Frostwood Lodge DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Marina Mist, Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Winter Wishes Stitched Felt, Rhinestone Jewels, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
- Tools—Two Tags Die, Big Shot, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbbon Punch, Crystal Effects, Multipurpose Tombow Glue, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies at my Online Store!