Paper flowers are so much fun to make and the Fun Flowers Sizzix Die makes it easy! Look at this beautiful birthday card that I made for my sister-in-law…
I used the Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper for the background and bottom layer of the flower. The second Whisper White flower layer was embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, and the Baja Breeze top layer was embossed with Finial Press. All layers are popped up with Dimensionals for extra…well, dimension!
You can recreate this look with these stampin' supplies…
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—So Happy For You (retired Sale-a-Bration)
- Ink—Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink
- Paper—Springtime Vintage DSP, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz card stock
- Accessories—Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Rhinestone Jewels, Brights Buttons, Linen Thread
- Tools—Perfect Polka Dots Folder, Finial Press Folder, Fun Flowers Die, Distress Tool, Sponges, Glue Dots, SNAIL, Dimensionals
Enjoy your weekend!